13:34, Fri 5 Jan
We have a perfect chance to let Cook know who we want. He clearly bowed to supporter sentiment with Rooney, tomorrow just needs to be 90 minutes of 'One Tony Mowbray' and 'All we are saying, is give us Mowbray'
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
13:38, Fri 5 Jan
“Spooneyyyyy”!
13:40, Fri 5 Jan
Robert Hopkins
We have a perfect chance to let Cook know who we want. He clearly bowed to supporter sentiment with Rooney, tomorrow just needs to be 90 minutes of 'One Tony Mowbray' and 'All we are saying, is give us Mowbray'

What if they announce someone else this afternoon?
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
13:43, Fri 5 Jan
Unless its Cooper I think the point stands !
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
Dan
13:46, Fri 5 Jan
Robert Hopkins
We have a perfect chance to let Cook know who we want. He clearly bowed to supporter sentiment with Rooney

Do you honestly believe that?
13:46, Fri 5 Jan

You could just get behind the team. Imagine that.
13:57, Fri 5 Jan
Dan
Robert Hopkins
We have a perfect chance to let Cook know who we want. He clearly bowed to supporter sentiment with Rooney

Do you honestly believe that?

I doubt it had anything to do with the baying mouth breathers. Fans didn't get JE the boot.

Knighthead have obviously got a hair trigger (3 months per manager), if you have any sort of barren spell, then your job is in danger.

They're burning through managers like they're feckin Catherine wheels, right now.
I’d rather have a Revel than a Minstrel.
Gazball?
14:28, Fri 5 Jan
Robert Hopkins

If anything it should be "Stevie Spooner's blue and white army' but jeez, it's up the board

They shouldn't be influenced and shouldn't be
14:31, Fri 5 Jan
Just trust them to find the right person. Bit cringey if they then appoint someone else
14:51, Fri 5 Jan
Mauled by the tigers, we're getting mauled by the tigers
14:54, Fri 5 Jan
Newbs
Mauled by the tigers, we're getting mauled by the tigers

Got to be one of footballs most cringe worthy chant!
I think it's brilliant, it's original and winds up everyone. That's surely the pinnacle of what a football song should be?
H

Consistently correct.
15:03, Fri 5 Jan
Nikola Zigic
I think it's brilliant, it's original and winds up everyone. That's surely the pinnacle of what a football song should be?

I’m with you on this. I effing hate it, but I’m not a Hull fan, and singing something which winds up everyone except your own fans is what it should be about anyway.
15:04, Fri 5 Jan
Thongs

You could just get behind the team. Imagine that.

Tried that for the last 15 games didn’t really get us anywhere.