16:14, Fri 5 Jan
So the Rooney Circus is finally rolling out of town. It's been a weird time with so much mainstream media attention. In my five decades of supporting Blues I don't think I ever known anything like it How are we all going to cope with going back to our usual humdrum existence?
16:46, Fri 5 Jan
I won’t forget the sky reporter saying ‘What next for Birmingham City and more importantly what next for Wayne Rooney’!
#DingDong
I won’t forget the sky reporter saying ‘What next for Birmingham City and more importantly what next for Wayne Rooney’!

Classic ! Encapsulates so much.
18:56, Fri 5 Jan
Hopefully it means fewer live Sky TV matches moved to awkward times.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
18:58, Fri 5 Jan
👏
Yeah agreed, I'd take 18 months under the radar after all the talk we've had.

I know we have to get used to it but I can't stand the I'll informed mainstream press talking about us.

I'm really bitter about their lack of interest when we needed them - I'm naive, I know why, doesn't make me want to accept it though.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
19:17, Fri 5 Jan
It is outrageous. Most of the media took zero interest in the club during the BSHL era despite Mayor's best efforts. Too boring and dull. A beardy Scouser turns up and suddenly we are talk of the town
19:19, Fri 5 Jan
#DingDong

Ffs
19:30, Fri 5 Jan
Aye we won’t have to hear ‘Wayne rooneys Birmingham city’ again. I presume we’re still stuck with ‘Birmingham on the rise’ though.
19:31, Fri 5 Jan
It is outrageous. Most of the media took zero interest in the club during the BSHL era despite Mayor's best efforts. Too boring and dull. A beardy Scouser turns up and suddenly we are talk of the town

It's mad isn't it? England's second highest goal scorer getting more media attention than a blogger from Kingshurst.

Just can't fathom it.
19:39, Fri 5 Jan
Miguelagenn

It's mad isn't it? England's second highest goal scorer getting more media attention than a blogger from Kingshurst.

Just can't fathom it.

Everyone understands why, everyone has been clear about it being irrational. No need to snipe.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
19:41, Fri 5 Jan
Mmmm did someone say circus ?

[twitter.com]
19:42, Fri 5 Jan
Haircut1000

They took zero interest in us when Rooney was here. It was Rooney they talked about. Very few pundits demonstrated even a vague knowledge about our players, the Championship, our performances, what's been going on for the past decade.... They were effing clueless. Now you've got people like Lineker saying "he needed time to get his ideas across" completely oblivious to the fact that Rooney gave up on his own ideas before the owners did!
19:52, Fri 5 Jan
H just got old.