18:12, Fri 5 Jan
When social media commands such power that it can get you a job at a perfectly well-functioning football club - as Birmingham was when Wayne was hired - there will obviously be a lowering of standards. When X and Instagram are deemed a measure of your ability, then I'm afraid it's a race to the bottom.

Perfectly put
18:35, Fri 5 Jan
Amen
We've only got Chewits
18:35, Fri 5 Jan
It‘s a bit rich of Souness to complain about people being given jobs just because they are a ‘name‘. He walked into the Rangers job without any coaching experience whatsoever, just because of his name.
18:40, Fri 5 Jan
Colonia
It‘s a bit rich of Souness to complain about people being given jobs just because they are a ‘name‘. He walked into the Rangers job without any coaching experience whatsoever, just because of his name.

My memory is that he got the player-manager job at Rangers because he was still a very decent player, not just because he was a "name".
18:44, Fri 5 Jan
Nothing against Souness but he’s just another rentagob. Wayne has gone. Forget him. The future may be bright.
18:54, Fri 5 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE
Nothing against Souness but he’s just another rentagob. Wayne has gone. Forget him. The future may be bright.

It will be now
Fat Buddha CBE

Did think it was the most accurate piece I've read so far though FB.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
20:11, Fri 5 Jan
His sending off in his Rangers debut was a thing of beauty. The sort of challenge that even the Saudi government would have considered somewhat over the top - and he got the wrong player.
20:13, Fri 5 Jan
Souness won several trophies as a manager.

Rooney was and will always be feckin useless.