22:56, Fri 5 Jan
Just watching For All Mankind on Apple TV, pretty sure it's Blues on there at just after 40 minute mark, Savage and Damien Johnstone? We do concede in the clip, but seemed so random in the storyline that it was a Blues match at St Andrews they were watching on Mars......
Love that program will have to look out for it
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
Just watching For All Mankind on Apple TV, pretty sure it's Blues on there at just after 40 minute mark, Savage and Damien Johnstone? We do concede in the clip, but seemed so random in the storyline that it was a Blues match at St Andrews they were watching on Mars......

Damien Johnson (must learn to spell his name)
Obsessed. People on here pulling People on here pulling people up on spelling mistakes..You know who you are.
you're going to have to be more precise with the time, just watched between 40-45minutes and see nothing, just talking to family on his lap top
LBN
00:36, Sat 6 Jan
LBN
Linked Image

Looks like us v Manu, can see Savage, Neville and Van Nistelrooy , damn good spot here OP. these owners sure are making us famous

My image won't load, never does on this forum, so here's link below.

[imgur.com]
Great spot! Been watching this show each week and when I saw this I noticed the football on the telly but didn't pay any attention to who was playing.
07:56, Sat 6 Jan
Dr Devious
Obsessed. People on here pulling People on here pulling people up on spelling mistakes..You know who you are.

That’s the problem with the world, we are letting poor grammar get out of hand. Either spell it correctly or use predictive text! Peasants
08:29, Sat 6 Jan
Mr BS
Dr Devious

That’s the problem with the world, we are letting poor grammar get out of hand. Either spell it correctly or use predictive text! Peasants

No full stop at the end?
08:30, Sat 6 Jan
kevb8ll
Mr BS
Dr Devious

No full stop at the end?

Busted
09:06, Sat 6 Jan
Mr BS
kevb8ll
Mr BS
Dr Devious

No full stop at the end?

Busted
That's what you went to school for.
09:40, Sat 6 Jan
bluearmyfaction
Mr BS
kevb8ll
Mr BS
Dr Devious

No full stop at the end?

Busted
That's what you went to school for.

👏👏
john_yuki
Great spot! Been watching this show each week and when I saw this I noticed the football on the telly but didn't pay any attention to who was playing.

It just looked so much like Savage, the baggy kit on him and the way he carried himself on the pitch, he had a very distinctive stance on the pitch, though it has got to be him. Played it back and thought that is him, when he played for us and looked very much like the Railway End that Man Utd scored in
10:29, Sat 6 Jan
Top comment