19:01, Sat 6 Jan
Just charge what hull charged today.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
22:35, Sat 6 Jan
bruggeaway
Feck it fiver adult and kids for a quid let's pack it out

Has to be a tenner or above, FA Cup rules
01:08, Sun 7 Jan
Twenty pound is cheap to watch a Championship level football match. There I said it.

It was reasonable about that 25 years ago. The cheap tickets and pack em in notion is bullshit, if people will only go because it's stupid cheap then they are not worth attracting, we have been doing it for years. They don't go when it's normal price again. Kids for a quid is the same, it is thirty years since it was introduced and we are hardly blessed with enormous attendances from that generation as a result.

Put some value on the tickets and make it worth going.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
09:28, Sun 7 Jan
Tilton Rifle
When will it be ish?

BBC website says Monday 15th....surely that cant be right.
It would be less than 51 hours from the end of the Swansea game.
09:31, Sun 7 Jan
HEWSTEVE
Tilton Rifle
When will it be ish?

BBC website says Monday 15th....surely that cant be right.
It would be less than 51 hours from the end of the Swansea game.

That means week commencing Monday 15th?

Likely to be Tuesday as Hull are playing on the Friday following.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
09:36, Sun 7 Jan
bruggeaway
Really? That's the minimum price? I just thought the two clubs had to agree no🤷

Not any more... in competition proper and onward (until semis) it's now the home club that sets the price subject to a minimum charge that the FA notifies to clubs "from time to time". This was fixed at £10 but is now flexible year on year.

FA Cup Rules 2023-24:

"Admission Charges – Competition Proper

208. For Competition Matches in the Competition Proper, the Home Club shall determine the prices
of admission within seven days of the relevant draw, subject to a minimum admission charge
(except to concessions) of an amount specified by The Association and communicated to Clubs from time to time.

209. The price of admission for fans of the Away Club may only be higher than the price of admission
for fans of the Home Club where this is mutually agreed by both Clubs."
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
10:06, Sun 7 Jan
Had a dream that they were scheduling it for Monday tomorrow at 1pm 😅 live on Blues TV for a tenner
10:47, Sun 7 Jan
B_C_F_C
bruggeaway
Really? That's the minimum price? I just thought the two clubs had to agree no🤷

Not any more... in competition proper and onward (until semis) it's now the home club that sets the price subject to a minimum charge that the FA notifies to clubs "from time to time". This was fixed at £10 but is now flexible year on year.

FA Cup Rules 2023-24:

"Admission Charges – Competition Proper

208. For Competition Matches in the Competition Proper, the Home Club shall determine the prices
of admission within seven days of the relevant draw, subject to a minimum admission charge
(except to concessions) of an amount specified by The Association and communicated to Clubs from time to time.

209. The price of admission for fans of the Away Club may only be higher than the price of admission
for fans of the Home Club where this is mutually agreed by both Clubs."

It was fixed at a tenner this year ;)