17:13, Sat 6 Jan
Absolutely astonishing.
He has to be one of the fittest players in the championship.
Perpetual motion, unrelenting workrate and tireless effort.
We are so lucky to have him on loan and just hope he stays with us for the whole season.
Others on here will know where to find the relevant stats for his contribution today.
Outstanding !
Thanks Jay.
Mowbray's gonna love you if you stay til May.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
17:17, Sat 6 Jan
I can't wait to see what mowbray can do with the likes of Stansfield, Bacuna and Dembele.
17:17, Sat 6 Jan
.... and Myoshi.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
17:18, Sat 6 Jan
generalBlue
Absolutely astonishing.
We are so lucky to have him on loan and just hope he stays with us for the whole season.
Others on here will know where to find the relevant stats for his contribution today.
Outstanding !
Thanks Jay.

Exciting mate! Nice to enjoy a Saturday night in a positive frame of mind after a reasonable result and abit of hope on the horizon again.
Bring on Mr Mowbray 😊πŸ’ͺ
18:59, Sat 6 Jan
Could only play 60 minutes under Rooney mmmm....
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
19:03, Sat 6 Jan
Robert Hopkins
Could only play 60 minutes under Rooney mmmm....

Exactly this!

The chance at the end, when it deflected off their defender in 92 minute. He’ll benefit from this change of formation. Play hun up top or in the 10.
19:03, Sat 6 Jan
We all know when the overpaid fekkers ain't doing it ..... but that's now ancient history !
He put in a proper shift today.
19:06, Sat 6 Jan
generalBlue
Absolutely astonishing.
Outstanding !
Thanks Jay.

over the top
Hogan runs as much in a game as Stansfield
the kid is a promising player nothing more nothing less. why do we always fap ourselves over loan players?
19:07, Sat 6 Jan
Been saying it for weeks, Rooney was killing him playing him up top on his own. Using him as a target man with his back to goal asking him to hold the ball up for 60 minutes. You have to play to your best players strengths, much more effective off the wing IMO. Heard he was off if Rooney was still here, hopefully he stays put now 🀞
Metronome.
Up the feckin Blues
19:14, Sat 6 Jan
BriHughesy
generalBlue
Absolutely astonishing.
Outstanding !
Thanks Jay.

over the top
Hogan runs as much in a game as Stansfield
the kid is a promising player nothing more nothing less. why do we always fap ourselves over loan players?

😁😁😁
Aggressive and continuous closing down at high speed right in the opponent's face is what we got from Stansfield today.
If you can't recognise the difference between that and half hearted attempts at closing to 2 or 3 yards I'm sorry I can't help you.
19:27, Sat 6 Jan
Stansfield has amazing pace. If he can just react a bit quicker in the 18 yard box he will be an England player. He's only 20. I think he's got it
If I had the wings of a sparrow
19:28, Sat 6 Jan
Been saying it for weeks, Rooney was killing him playing him up top on his own. Using him as a target man with his back to goal asking him to hold the ball up for 60 minutes. You have to play to your best players strengths, much more effective off the wing IMO. Heard he was off if Rooney was still here, hopefully he stays put now 🀞

As opposed to the majority saying he had to play up top as he’s the best striker at the club?
19:30, Sat 6 Jan
QBBC2

As opposed to the majority saying he had to play up top as he’s the best striker at the club?

You backing Juke/Hogan to score the goals then?
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:34, Sat 6 Jan
Some loan players have been recalled already so we might be able to keep him now. WR said the window to recall was short. The problem I have is Stansfield's and Miyoshi's best position is 10 so who plays there?