11:09, Sun 7 Jan
In just under 4 months from now we can all celebrate the start of dismantling a big part of our current playing squad which we've supported through thin and thinner. ( Unless we reach Wembley for the final of course ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹ )
Meanwhile Knighthead will carry on the regeneration of the club as a whole which is a breath of fresh air. It's more than that it's effin brilliant, in spite of the blip.
The new manager will by then have helped us reach a respectable finishing position.
Make a note ........ 5.00pm on the 5th May, we'll have just torn Norwich apart to end the season.

In spite of the fact that the players' contracts officially run until June / July, on that date in May we'll be thanking those whose course is run, freeing up millions in the budget and looking forward to a transfer window with real freedom from some of the financial shackles which have suffocated us for years.
Keep the faith brothers and sisters, it's less than 4 months to go.
The imminent welcome of a new manager will also surely galvanise the fanbase and restore unity, optimism and some common sense.
I think I'm gonna enjoy the next 17 weeks.
Up the effing Blues !!
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
13:52, Sun 7 Jan
Nice.
And the cricket will have started. C'mon you pears!
13:58, Sun 7 Jan
Could this be the first time for real hope for a very long time.
KRO
14:54, Sun 7 Jan
3pm. Lunchtime kick offs on the last day.
And it might be Saturday 4 May or Sunday 5 May.

It will be sad to see the old gang go. I'd like to think we have at least one more season of mediocrity.
15:23, Sun 7 Jan
For Worcestershire? Probs not.
16:30, Sun 7 Jan
Peakyblue
Nice.
And the cricket will have started. C'mon you pears!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Fingers crossed that the Severn Bore subsides by then .. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Linked Image
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
16:32, Sun 7 Jan
Freddie Pickering
Could this be the first time for real hope for a very long time.
KRO

Yes Freddie. That's the way I see it.
Fekk the gypsy's curse !
16:37, Sun 7 Jan
Sheep2
3pm. Lunchtime kick offs on the last day.
And it might be Saturday 4 May or Sunday 5 May.

It will be sad to see the old gang go. I'd like to think we have at least one more season of mediocrity.

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I won't hesitate in wishing them all the best in their new ventures.
23:52, Sun 7 Jan
General I wish I could be as optimistic as you but I feel no more confidence with Yanks in charge than I do with Chinese.
As usual I hope that Iโ€™m wrong but after the Rooney farce I expect them to make another crazy appointment. They donโ€™t understand football.
Look at the mess the Glazers have made.
The Sixth Mass Extinction is here.
00:02, Mon 8 Jan
Mowbray isnโ€™t a crazy appointment though.
Unless you mean at some stage after that? In which case, that really is worrying about things that are nowhere near happening.
Iโ€™m really not sure that stating Americans donโ€™t understand football is on, given that you could find any number of examples of British owners making poor decisions too.
00:47, Mon 8 Jan
Redditch Blue
Mowbray isnโ€™t a crazy appointment though.
Unless you mean at some stage after that? In which case, that really is worrying about things that are nowhere near happening.
Iโ€™m really not sure that stating Americans donโ€™t understand football is on, given that you could find any number of examples of British owners making poor decisions too.

Half the premier league is under american ownership
07:30, Mon 8 Jan
spionkop
General I wish I could be as optimistic as you but I feel no more confidence with Yanks in charge than I do with Chinese.
As usual I hope that Iโ€™m wrong but after the Rooney farce I expect them to make another crazy appointment. They donโ€™t understand football.

This deserves a ban
08:47, Mon 8 Jan
spionkop

Spion it's time to support the owners regardless of nationality.
I can remember a local family involved who made some poor decisions and I can also remember a bloke from over Walsall way who screwed us over.
Knighthead and co aren't just talking the talk.
I can't be done with suspicion and misery, we've had enough of that.
Get yer head out of the sand and enjoy the ride !