Tam
11:49, Sun 7 Jan
Was he heading south?
Make Blues Great Again
11:51, Sun 7 Jan
Tam
Tam
Was he heading south?
He had a couple of good looking ladies with him, looked like he was pointing North to me
11:54, Sun 7 Jan
Just drove past him on Henley in Arden high street

Due to the beauty of the post history can i remind you of your last prediction on here

"Rooney will sign players from the mls
Which will sell us loads of jerseys in the us and give us loads of money to spend

USA USA USA"
11:54, Sun 7 Jan
Tam
Looked like Costa he was heading can’t confirm
11:55, Sun 7 Jan
Wrong day for training
11:55, Sun 7 Jan
Strange that the exact same post about Marsch in Henley was put on Twitter an hour ago by a Viler - you surely haven't been on a Blues forum for nine years have you? Dear me!
11:57, Sun 7 Jan
Marleyblue
Looked like Costa he was heading can’t confirm

Diego?
11:57, Sun 7 Jan
Hope this is a wind up. If not hope he’s only still around here after his unsuccessful interview.
12:06, Sun 7 Jan
Yew Tree Blue
Hope this is a wind up. If not hope he’s only still around here after his unsuccessful interview.

A) I don’t believe he was ever in contention for the job

B) of course it’s a frigging wind up
12:11, Sun 7 Jan
Some have got a sad life !
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
12:18, Sun 7 Jan

Did you boo him?
12:28, Sun 7 Jan

I shouldn't even have given your post a second thought - but just Googled to check and Jesse Marsch is currently in the States appearing on CBS Soccer where he is working as a pundit and doing regular podcasts for CBS - the podcast is called " 'Call It What You Want' and he co-hosts it with former US internationals Charlie Davies and Jimmy Conrad ... from the States.