09:38, Mon 8 Jan
KES
is that the most positive thing mox has ever written about blues ?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
09:44, Mon 8 Jan
Someone oblige with what it says not clicking on that gutter press shite.
Please refer to the journalist by his proper name…Moxley tha Bastard
09:47, Mon 8 Jan
we're appointing mowbray, mowbray plays the football the board wants, rooney was shit and released a statment saying he wanted more time - basically nothing that isn't already out there regurgitated for clicks but i couldn't see where mox criticises anyone which for me is a first in one of his articles - health warning i only scanned it so there could have been a dig in there i missed.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
09:54, Mon 8 Jan
Robert Hopkins
we're appointing mowbray, mowbray plays the football the board wants, rooney was shit and released a statment saying he wanted more time - basically nothing that isn't already out there regurgitated for clicks but i couldn't see where mox criticises anyone which for me is a first in one of his articles - health warning i only scanned it so there could have been a dig in there i missed.

Thank you.
10:14, Mon 8 Jan
KES
Mowbray’s arrival will be confirmed later today and he is expected at the club’s base in Henley-in-Arden to take training from tomorrow onwards.

Mowbray has agreed terms on a two-and-a-half-year contract and will take training for the first time at the Birmingham City Elite Performance and Innovation Centre this morning.

almost