10:38, Mon 8 Jan
The Chinese are gone.
There's hot water.
The ground is repaired.
Rooney is gone.

Let's get that crowd boosted as it's looking extremely bare on the ticket sales map.

I've persuaded 3 who don't normally bother to get down there.
10:39, Mon 8 Jan
Yeah if we don't see the highest attendance of the season on Saturday I will fewmin.
10:40, Mon 8 Jan
The same crap effing players are here until May.
STD
10:41, Mon 8 Jan
I'm still surprised they haven't made this a cheaper game, kids for £5 or something would help
Moist
10:48, Mon 8 Jan
STD
Yeah it's a bit steep like, but if it's not a stretch financially then surely a game worth getting down to.

A new manager for Swansea too, so will be an interesting one.
10:54, Mon 8 Jan
I'm with you but you're wasting your breath....

I think it will take a few years to repair the damage done by the previous owners.....and the current owners are back to square one after the Rooney appointment
10:57, Mon 8 Jan
Not even close to be back to sqaure one - The old would you take a loss if it meant manager was sacked etc question.

Would i have take the shit show we have just had if i knew Mowbray would emerge at the end of it ? Yes everyday of the week and twice on Saturdays.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
10:57, Mon 8 Jan
This time next year the club will be unrecognisable.

The fans will be back, the team will be playing good football and in the top half of the table.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:59, Mon 8 Jan
Everyone just needs to be patient as well - I am with you, give it a year and we will hopefully be unrecognisable, but it is going to take that time.

You'd think our anthem would mean people understood that but recently I have my doubts...
11:00, Mon 8 Jan
They aren't crap players. They have been made to look so.
11:03, Mon 8 Jan
Agreed. Plenty to get excited about by this current crop, and then we get to go again in the summer.

Great appointment. Kudos to Knighthead for recognising he was the standout candidate and kudos to the fanbase for realising he's the man to bring us together.
11:18, Mon 8 Jan
I think TM will have us in top 10 this season ...then build in the summer

KRO
11:27, Mon 8 Jan
STD
There is a limited number of discounted tickets available for every game.

Kids £5

16-22 £10

Adults £15

You need to be involved,or know someone involved in a kids football team.The club can issue a discount code.use a code to purchase the discounted tickets.Tickets are in the family area.(250 tickets each home game.

Share this with friends who are looking for a deal.
Minimum of 2 ,Maximum of 4 tickets can be purchased.👍
11:49, Mon 8 Jan
NOGS74
The same crap effing players are here until May.

That's the spirit.
Exactly. We all need to give it some time and people need to stop shaming those who don't go. There are many ways to support a football club and one person's standards of what makes an acceptable fan are not universal.

"There's no excuse." There are many excuses/reasons and fans shouldn't need to justify themselves to others. Let's just all enjoy that our club seems to finally be getting on the right track after a long, long road of misery.