Latest Birmingham City news from BirminghamLive includes the injury latest before Tony Mowbray's first game against Swansea City

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
07:58, Tue 9 Jan
Bit weird that it says that there will be an update on Tyler Roberts later this week rather than just simply stating he was rested at the weekend? With his dubious injury record is there going to be more to it?
08:01, Tue 9 Jan
They weren't told and they didn't think to ask, by the looks of it.

I reckon he's injured again.
β€œOh Nikola Zigic”

H
08:01, Tue 9 Jan
Marc innit ?
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
08:06, Tue 9 Jan
There is an update on Marc and the others but just a footnote on Tyler.
08:11, Tue 9 Jan
Thanks .. I got it.
The mail website πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
08:12, Tue 9 Jan
Nikola Zigic
They weren't told and they didn't think to ask, by the looks of it.

I reckon he's injured again.

There's injury prone, and then there's Tyler Roberts. Rivalling George Hall in the games missed per season.

Shame as I think we could do with both right now.
08:51, Tue 9 Jan
generalBlue
Thanks .. I got it.
The mail website πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

I never read it without using a 'reader mode' in browser via reader app on phone, it's bloated with so much crap. Reader mode cuts all the garbage out and just gives the text, it can also give you the info via audio if you want. So much easier (and quicker)
08:55, Tue 9 Jan
Many thanks Guv !
I'll use that
15:27, Tue 9 Jan
I can't see Roberts in the training ground video but up on the official twitter account today.