Already had it mate. He got the job I believe
11:21, Tue 9 Jan
Posted at some point today. Was recorded yesterday
Happy Clapper
11:32, Tue 9 Jan
Watch these while you wait.

12:14, Tue 9 Jan
John and Lee spoke well to be fair.

Rooney and Zola and Karanka you just felt there was too much noise around it.

When Dong jokingly said 'champions league' I knew it was doomed immediately for AK. Gives me nightmares thinking about them three in charge.
12:21, Tue 9 Jan
Ive always wondered with Zola why he never got the same tick Rooney did considering he came into the club in similar circumstances
12:24, Tue 9 Jan
Because Rooney is a scouser, and quite ugly.
12:30, Tue 9 Jan
Ricky Blotto
Because Rooney is a scouser, and quite ugly.[/quote

😲😂]
12:40, Tue 9 Jan
Ive always wondered with Zola why he never got the same tick Rooney did considering he came into the club in similar circumstances

Well Zola was, and is, a completely lovely bloke as anyone who has ever met him will testify ... plus Zola at least had the courage of his convictions and never compromised on what he was trying to achieve (regardless of how far away from performing it the players were).
12:47, Tue 9 Jan
He bloody did. He gave it about 6 games and ripped it up.

We played 4-6-0 one week out of desperation to not lose.

I remember being at Cardiff away and watching football a thousand times more negative than Rowett ever played.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
12:55, Tue 9 Jan
Rags

Well Zola was, and is, a completely lovely bloke as anyone who has ever met him will testify ... plus Zola at least had the courage of his convictions and never compromised on what he was trying to achieve (regardless of how far away from performing it the players were).

I think people were more comfortable with Rowett getting sacked as well. I don't think he was the most likeable guy in many ways - the style of football, claims he was actively looking for other jobs and not a great record in the transfer market. While Eustace the football wasn't as bad (and some of us think he deserved the chance to see if he could evolve the style) and he came across as a very decent and loyal bloke.
12:58, Tue 9 Jan
Think Zola at least had a little bit of pedigree and credentials behind him. He’d managed west ham in the prem, and got Watford to the play off final. More than what Rooney had, who had a relegation (not all his fault) and a mediocre run in the mls.
He bloody did. He gave it about 6 games and ripped it up.

We played 4-6-0 one week out of desperation to not lose.

I remember being at Cardiff away and watching football a thousand times more negative than Rowett ever played.

And he got given major shit. From day one.
13:05, Tue 9 Jan
Karanka for me was the worst of the lot cause I actually thought he'd take us forward but the football (and results) was the most uninspiring stuff I can remember, Wycombe away is one game I can't erase from my mind

A midfield 3 of Gardner, San Jose & Sunjic that evening so no wonder it was dire