11:40, Tue 9 Jan
Latest Birmingham City news from BirminghamLive includes Don Goodman on the managerial switch at St Andrew's

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Can't miss this
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
11:53, Tue 9 Jan
To be fair, Goodman is right in everything he's saying there.

Perfectly decent observations and opinions.
11:54, Tue 9 Jan
..yeah, much better than his co-commentary rambles 😤
11:55, Tue 9 Jan
Ah you read it so I don't have to, a gent.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Tony Mowbray is a seasoned and experienced coach with a seasoned and experienced coaching team behind him.

Does Don know something we don’t?
12:49, Tue 9 Jan

I know people always accuse Goodman of being biased against Blues - but i disagree, another very fair piece here (and, unlike many, well-informed and accurate too)
13:22, Tue 9 Jan
Spike

I’ve never quite got the antipathy his commentating has got on here, other than a (more or less) yam-yam saying we are pretty rubbish, as we have been for years, doesn’t go down to well with blues fans. Understandable I guess, but it is his job and he always seems more considered, less excitable and not ‘doing it for effect’ than a lot of others.
Tam
13:24, Tue 9 Jan
newblue
Spike

I’ve never quite got the antipathy his commentating has got on here, other than a (more or less) yam-yam saying we are pretty rubbish, as we have been for years, doesn’t go down to well with blues fans. Understandable I guess, but it is his job and he always seems more considered, less excitable and not ‘doing it for effect’ than a lot of others.

I think he's fine with us. I remember that he got some stick on here for being 'anti-us' in a recent home game, probably against Leicester, when he was actually pretty complimentary about us, and thought how good it was to see the ground properly open again, mentioning the difference that the Blues fans could make.
Make Blues Great Again