19:45, Thu 11 Jan
TrickyBlue
I prefer to watch Liverpool but I’d like us to be like Man City, will never happen though. You can hear the moans from a mile away when we play two passes at the back as it is.

It's a bit different when it's Ederson, Stones and Dias, rather than Ruddy, Sanderson and Aiwu in fairness
20:07, Thu 11 Jan
I think the chaos of Liverpool would suit us. They're the most entertaining side to watch.

People will absolutely hate me for this .... so sorry ... but i think them across the Expressway are really good to watch without being overly clinical and boring
20:08, Thu 11 Jan
Sunik
TrickyBlue
I prefer to watch Liverpool but I’d like us to be like Man City, will never happen though. You can hear the moans from a mile away when we play two passes at the back as it is.

It's a bit different when it's Ederson, Stones and Dias, rather than Ruddy, Sanderson and Aiwu in fairness

Makes no difference to some of our fans. Bernardo Silva would be hated here I can hear the cries of “stop fannying about with it” every time he gets the ball
20:09, Thu 11 Jan
Why are you watching them?
20:11, Thu 11 Jan
A team that goes on the pitch expecting to win every game, has some artistry and skill but with an edge too.

Think of the likes of Clough's Forest, Keegan's Newcastle or Ferguson's Man United at their very best. More don't care who we are playing rather than no fear football - we are going to out run, out score and out tackle you. Let teams worry about us for a change.

When people say we have crap players ..... well Clough's Forest side had a fair few average players in it - but he convinced them they were possible of beating the world
20:16, Thu 11 Jan
Why are you watching them?

i watch loads and loads of football ... 4 games on most Saturday's ... 3 on a Sunday ... usually 1 every night ... i do most of my work in the evenings (which is why you get so much shite posted by me in the day) and almost always have a match on at the same time.

It's the downside of being a widower, single and rarely leaving the house due to this damned anxiety problem over the last 4 years that means i can only cope with things that have a set pattern and routine that i've fully bought in to and have familiarised myself with and where i can virtually ensure that nothing unexpected will happen (PS ... not looking for any sympathy - my life is brilliant - but only because i avoid anything that may trigger the problems)
20:24, Thu 11 Jan
Regardless of whether we’re working class or not, what style of football do you want to see at the end of our evolution? When we’re established at the top table what sort of footballing identity do Blus fans want?

Man City’s surgical precision
Liverpool’s rock n roll
Newcastle’s shithousery
Tottenham’s gung-ho
Arsenal’s highly strung artisanry

As a slightly connected thought .... i honestly think i'm looking forward to the "journey" and will enjoy getting to that "destination" more than i will enjoy actually being there
20:32, Thu 11 Jan
I'd like the wounds to at least scab over and scars to form before anyone talks about football styles.
21:40, Thu 11 Jan
I'd like the wounds to at least scab over and scars to form before anyone talks about football styles.

People have to stop picking at them first. We’ll be established in the PL before they stop picking at the Rooney scab. It’s why some of our fans are scarred for life.
21:42, Thu 11 Jan
As a slightly connected thought .... i honestly think i'm looking forward to the "journey" and will enjoy getting to that "destination" more than i will enjoy actually being there

Oh, absolutely. There’s a few getting back on the bus too 👍
03:43, Fri 12 Jan
Charcy
He said what style at the end of our evolution, not now.
You expect me to read the exam question after a few glasses of wine? :-)
08:38, Fri 12 Jan
TrickyBlue

The booms of "Get it forward" echo around me every game. I get the impression some people would prefer to see the industrial, direct football we've been playing for years, rather than progress a little.