00:23, Thu 11 Jan
I didn't realise he's contracted with us until 2027, who sanctioned this? Was this a cg decision?
01:00, Thu 11 Jan
Don’t worry Tom Brady’s fitness gurus will soon sort his injury problems out.
09:20, Thu 11 Jan
Are they miracle workers?
09:27, Thu 11 Jan
A way of splitting his fee over the course of his contract? Quite smart.

If he can get fit, and it’s a big if, he’s clearly got a decent pedigree
09:29, Thu 11 Jan
He's taking this twice a day.

Linked Image
STD
09:33, Thu 11 Jan
Are you ok, would you like to talk about something?
Footballers get long contracts to spread costs
Moist
09:38, Thu 11 Jan
I think his time with us will be like owning that sports car you always wanted and took a punt on (heart ruling the head and your Mrs went ballistic)

Turns out to be knackered and, much as you tinker with it and get back onto the road and have one or two lovely summer drives in it, unfortunately it keeps breaking down and spends more time in your garage
09:39, Thu 11 Jan
cant see him playing for us in 12 months time let alone 2027

or are we going to find out he's actually our highest paid player and its impossible to move him on
09:43, Thu 11 Jan
Let’s hope so. Otherwise Roberts is going to be spending a lot of time in the physio.
10:04, Thu 11 Jan
Worcester Blue
I think his time with us will be like owning that sports car you always wanted and took a punt on (heart ruling the head and your Mrs went ballistic)

Turns out to be knackered and, much as you tinker with it and get back onto the road and have one or two lovely summer drives in it, unfortunately it keeps breaking down and spends more time in your garage

A friend had a TVR Cerbera and that was exactly his experience of it, except he didn't have a garage so it was instead an expensive garden ornament for most of the 10 years he owned it.
11:10, Thu 11 Jan
My Blue Heaven

That is not smart, especially for a sick note
11:18, Thu 11 Jan
fairly certain they didnt know he was gonna play 2 games in 5 months when he signed.

the contract will be to spread the amortisation cost which would have allowed us to make other signings last summer.

hindsights a wonderful thing obviously but i can see why they did it

everyone knows we've been quite severely restricted due to Dong's excesses, and had to take risks as a result
11:31, Thu 11 Jan
Is he currently injured? He was not in the squad for the Hull game.
My Blue Heaven

He only cost £250k though, how desperate are we to split that over four years?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
All helps with p&s?
We are perhaps tighter to it then people expect