08:52, Thu 11 Jan
I was a bit young when he was England manager but he seems a genuinely nice bloke.
Given 12 months to live, the horrible C word.

[www.skysports.com]
08:54, Thu 11 Jan
Oh no 😔
08:55, Thu 11 Jan
That's a shame. He's from the era when it was ok to rip the p!ss out of people and he had a take a lot more stick than he should have. Always did seem like a nice guy and probably should get more recognition on these shores.
09:00, Thu 11 Jan
If he could have kept his willy in his pants he probably would have done.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
09:02, Thu 11 Jan
Bet that's not on his regret list
09:03, Thu 11 Jan
I don't think so.
09:21, Thu 11 Jan
My first ever boss told me " no man ever goes to his grave wishing he'd of shagged less women".

Tbf he was a complete chunt but I could see his point.

Loved Sven, desperately unlucky with penalty shoot outs and came across well.

Eff Cancer.
09:51, Thu 11 Jan
Awful news, should have done better with the team he had, but I always liked him and look back on his time fondly, he masterminded the 5-1. Hope his last 12 months are peaceful.
09:54, Thu 11 Jan
Unfortunately a daily occurrence that affects far too many. Shame. It’s a horrible thing to witness never mind be the one suffering
Tony Fantastico
10:23, Thu 11 Jan
TresorLuntala
Awful news, should have done better with the team he had, but I always liked him and look back on his time fondly, he masterminded the 5-1. Hope his last 12 months are peaceful.

Always felt if Rooney hadn’t gone off injured in the first half against Portugal in Euro 2004 we’d have won that tournament.
10:30, Thu 11 Jan
He was sensational up to that point and we were playing great stuff. Even after that we were unlucky. That team had a lot of excellent players.
10:36, Thu 11 Jan
My first ever boss told me " no man ever goes to his grave wishing he'd of shagged less women".

Eff Cancer.

" no man ever goes to his grave wishing he'd of shagged less women"

Well, i presume he put in the caveat "unless that man dies of syphilis"
10:58, Thu 11 Jan
Rags

Eff Cancer.

" no man ever goes to his grave wishing he'd of shagged less women"

Well, i presume he put in the caveat "unless that man dies of syphilis"
I don’t think it’s even correct. I reckon my old man regretted an affair right until he passed.
Tony Fantastico
11:05, Thu 11 Jan
Had a great Lazio team and the golden generation for England, we were only missing a goalkeeper. Seems a nice bloke, shame.
13:32, Thu 11 Jan
Mowbrays Toe & Knee
If he could have kept his willy in his pants he probably would have done.

give him his due he banged ulrika-ka-ka when she was fit 👍
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast