09:08, Thu 11 Jan
Does anybody still listen to them? I'm stuck on Paradise Radio via Alexa lately.

Today's playlist so far, [onlineradiobox.com] nice melancholy start to the day but there's nothing there for SHA's aged ravers.

Anything else pop pickers?
09:14, Thu 11 Jan
As someone on here quite a few years back recommended

Radio Garden

you can access it via website and an app it's very good
09:18, Thu 11 Jan
My nippers and plenty on here will recommend NTS but I can't get on with that.

My go to, if I go at all is FIP.

[www.radiofrance.fr]

Other than that is odd programmes tucked away on the mainstream...Ralph McClean on radio Ulster, Music Planet on Radio 3, Late Junction on Radio 3, the breakfast one on Saturday morning on radio 3 is surprisingly eclectic.
09:21, Thu 11 Jan
Primordial is half decent if you like rock/metal. Focuses a lot on newer stuff with a sprinkling of classics.
09:50, Thu 11 Jan
Solar Radio, no news, sport, religion, politics & very few adverts just Soul music to make you feel good. The Soul cruises on the Thames every month are highly recommended, take a look.
10:13, Thu 11 Jan
Have the radio on all day.

GHR these days. Pop master with Ken at 10.30, Simon Mayo for Drive time and just loads of 70s.80s & 90s all day long.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
10:33, Thu 11 Jan
[worldradiomap.com]

This site allows you to listen to any radio station in the world.
10:40, Thu 11 Jan
Bbc radio 6
10:45, Thu 11 Jan
As someone on here quite a few years back recommended

Radio Garden

you can access it via website and an app it's very good

It's still brilliant - i think i posted it first - but there IS a problem now with accessing foreign stations - which is a shame because there are some brilliant Reggae stations in Holland for some reasons
10:53, Thu 11 Jan
Solar Radio, no news, sport, religion, politics & very few adverts just Soul music to make you feel good. The Soul cruises on the Thames every month are highly recommended, take a look.

Solar radio is on my own list ... sometimes excellent

[solarradio.com]
10:57, Thu 11 Jan

Solar radio is on my own list ... sometimes excellent ... very very knowledgeable DJs

[solarradio.com]

Currently playing the original version of "Wang Dang Doodle" by Koko Taylor ..... TOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

(I find it useful to always have SoundHound app also open)