13:42, Thu 11 Jan
I bet the owners are wondering why they bothered.
13:44, Thu 11 Jan
🐖🐖🐖
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
13:51, Thu 11 Jan
Doubtful
14:01, Thu 11 Jan
We’ve been playing crap and averaged about 21k, which a marked improvement on last season.

If the owners hadn’t come in and started to improve the place we’d likely still be on around 16/17k. Just on that alone it’s worth 2/3 mil a season plus commercials.

The fact they have come in and spent money fixing the stands and investing in improvements has started to bring people in, even if a lot of the new seats still look empty.
Gazball?
14:08, Thu 11 Jan
Big Tone aint gonna know whats hit him going from the SOL to this.
14:11, Thu 11 Jan
Been 12 pretty crap seasons. People get out the habit. If we in the play off positions it would be pretty full.

Things take time. We’ve also had a lot of night games this year.
14:12, Thu 11 Jan
The fact we were still getting 20-21k under Rooney is quite good I think, given we were expecting to lose every game and play awfully. Who knows, perhaps under Mowbray with some more consistency, results and playing better stuff, it might go up a bit more, to between 22k and 24k.
14:14, Thu 11 Jan
You are either a troll with the sh*te you keep coming out with, or you need to go out and get laid to raise your positivity levels.
14:15, Thu 11 Jan
Appointing Rooney has undoubtedly kept some fans away. But the biggest deterrent has been the ticket prices which are totally unrealistic this season. Yes, I know that season tickets are decent value and they're currently pushing the half-season ones, but they are no good for the casual fan who can only do a few games a season. It's costing me over £40 to sit in Arthur's Area with my son on Saturday. His ticket is a bargain £5, but £32.50 for adults + admin fee + a digital ticket fee (where's the expense in providing that?!!) to experience the less than desirable amenities on offer in the Main Stand is a complete rip-off, especially if you're like me and travelling over 100 miles each way. Adults should be no more that £20 in there and a maximum of £25 anywhere else in the ground with kids a fiver throughout the ground. I guarantee that would sell more seats and still ensure season ticket holders enjoy the better value they deserve.
14:16, Thu 11 Jan
Mister Mutley
Been 12 pretty crap seasons. People get out the habit. If we in the play off positions it would be pretty full.

Things take time. We’ve also had a lot of night games this year.

Unfortunately with Sky tv that's the case every season now. It's another reason why I haven't had a season ticket since 2005.
14:20, Thu 11 Jan
No troll and fine on the getting laid front thanks.

Empty lower tiers are fine according to most then. I'm sorry but with the cost of living crisis and the outlay the club has faced in sorting the stands, we have to accept that £37.50 is good value to watch elite level sport.
14:20, Thu 11 Jan
Season ticket holders wouldn't be making much of a saving, you're potentially pushing some people to become pick and choose types who would have been season ticket holders at those prices.

We have already learned that if you reduce the prices for a couple of years people moan their tits off when they go back up to normal prices.

To be competitive our revenues have to rise.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
14:21, Thu 11 Jan
Win a few games it will start to fill up.

Strong finish to the season and will get lots of ST sales too.
14:24, Thu 11 Jan
its not even £37...its £39.05 to actually buy the ticket in kop lower
14:25, Thu 11 Jan
Sunik
No troll and fine on the getting laid front thanks.

Empty lower tiers are fine according to most then. I'm sorry but with the cost of living crisis and the outlay the club has faced in sorting the stands, we have to accept that £37.50 is good value to watch elite level sport.

I would love full stands, but when were Blues last regularly selling out? You are probably looking at the 03/04 or 04/05 seasons, that was around 20 years ago.

Remember, if the product is good, the crowd will come. The product hasnt been good for over a decade and it takes time for things to turn around, just like it does on the playing side too.