21:12, Thu 11 Jan
No not a new theme park but...

[www.bbc.co.uk]

The cheek of a Welsh person (I presume) saying this about our accent. Erm pot and kettle
21:30, Thu 11 Jan
Saw that on the news. Thought it was quite funny.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
21:30, Thu 11 Jan
I blame Zlammer
21:44, Thu 11 Jan
Cheeky feckers. The idea of getting the police invovled in this is mental.
21:46, Thu 11 Jan
Yeah I thought the same. Someone once left a note of my car that was pretty horrendous. I just guessed correctly who it was and rolled it up and chucked it at her door. The look on her face when she realised it was my car. She is a crackpot anyhow so had a fair few incidents with her over the years. She's been very quiet since my wife told her to eff off and never speak to her again.
21:50, Thu 11 Jan
My stepdad used to have a farm near Aberystwyth in the 80's. He also had one of the broadest Brummie accents out there but the locals loved him, despite him being a DvB
Tam
22:01, Thu 11 Jan
This deeply disturbs me. Surely it should be 'Brummieland'.
Make Blues Great Again
22:10, Thu 11 Jan
stovete
My stepdad used to have a farm near Aberystwyth in the 80's. He also had one of the broadest Brummie accents out there but the locals loved him, despite him being a DvB

From this

'Why don't you take your clapped out crappy boats, jeeps, cars...'

I suspect it's not actually them being Brummies that they really have the issue with.
22:13, Thu 11 Jan
Tam
I think that's why the police were called
Tam
22:15, Thu 11 Jan
stovete
I think that's why the police were called

😁 Understandable, in that case.
Make Blues Great Again
22:16, Thu 11 Jan
I bet they are from Dudley anyhow
22:17, Thu 11 Jan
Road trip in the summer for the SHA massive, Rab can parade up and down in his shorts and magna can read poetry over a bullhorn
22:19, Thu 11 Jan
Inspector Montalbano
Road trip in the summer for the SHA massive, Rab can parade up and down in his shorts and magna can read poetry over a bullhorn

Can you find out the pool rules in that part of the world for Stechy
22:19, Thu 11 Jan
What's more annoying about this is, not only has this person confused Brummies with yam yams, but called them yaws yaws??? And why would anybody from Brummieland or yam yam land have a boat?
I've got to say though, living in west Wales for the last couple of years, and not far from Aberystwyth that I have never encountered any hate for being English.
22:22, Thu 11 Jan
Llanon_joe
What's more annoying about this is, not only has this person confused Brummies with yam yams, but called them yaws yaws??? And why would anybody from Brummieland or yam yam land have a boat?
I've got to say though, living in west Wales for the last couple of years, and not far from Aberystwyth that I have never encountered any hate for being English.

It's quite obvious really, they won it on bullseye.