11:49, Fri 12 Jan
I want to get my 4 year old son into a team, but have no idea where to start, we're based in Erdington, transport is not an issue though.
Have had a few suggestions so far from friends but thought I'd see what info you guys could provide as this is all new to me.
Boldmere St Michael's and FC Elite being two of the teams recommended.

Cheers for any help/info/recommendations.
11:53, Fri 12 Jan
you wont get him into a team at 4. 'Proper' football starts at U8's although a lot of teams start playing matches at U7.

Most clubs in the area will have football sessions for kids starting at 4 to teach them the basics

Boldmere are a very good club (Karl Henry debable) aside. Plenty of other good ones in that area too.
11:59, Fri 12 Jan
Iain_Gavin
you wont get him into a team at 4. 'Proper' football starts at U8's although a lot of teams start playing matches at U7.

Most clubs in the area will have football sessions for kids starting at 4 to teach them the basics

Boldmere are a very good club (Karl Henry debable) aside. Plenty of other good ones in that area too.

This is what I'm looking for, he's already mad about blues and wants to play as much football as he can which is a bonus
12:01, Fri 12 Jan
Are you on Facebook?

If you are look up - Harborne Football coaching Ltd.They recently merged with Midland soccer coaching,which is run by Paul Tait.

They run sessions in Erdington.Its not a team ,but a good start.Yoir kid will be more prepared if/when you can join a team.
12:21, Fri 12 Jan
My son started with Harborne Football coaching, run by Mitch, a big Blues fan. He's a primary school teacher and a nice guy
12:24, Fri 12 Jan
Yes,All the coaches are of the same ilk.Really brings out the confidence in the little uns.👍
12:29, Fri 12 Jan
Sutton Town Juniors have a soccer school at Bishop Walsh School every Saturday morning and then teams from U7 upwards.