13:25, Fri 12 Jan
Forgive me for being dense, but in terms of the old BSHL (now Zo Future Group), at what stage do they relinquish their majority shareholding of 51% of the football clubs holding company?

I’m sure behind the scenes all sorts of paperwork is in place to protect Knighthead, but surely there must be a long stop date for things to transfer over?

I remember that for them to keep the HK stock exchange listing they have to diversify their income so they can dispose of their BCFC shareholding, but on paper they still have ownership technically….

I just wondered if someone smarter than me can dumb it down for me…
STD
13:33, Fri 12 Jan
Believe it was 3 year to complete purchase - with terms that if we get promoted etc then the price increase X amount
Moist
Dan knows the most about this stuff, and the details are on his website. From my understanding Knighthead put a structured loan in place for injection of money into the club, as the club won’t be able to repay this in itself it’ll be used to take the rest of the percentage that BSHL own. This ensures that’s it’s in the best interest of BSHL/Zo whatever to find what they need to keep their HK listing, I’m not sure on timeframes or what BSHL have been doing so far.
Gazball?
14:21, Fri 12 Jan
STD
STD
Believe it was 3 year to complete purchase - with terms that if we get promoted etc then the price increase X amount

ahh the Rooney appointment now makes sense .......lol
17:01, Fri 12 Jan
Mike YOU ESS AYY
Forgive me for being dense, but in terms of the old BSHL (now Zo Future Group), at what stage do they relinquish their majority shareholding of 51% of the football clubs holding company?

I’m sure behind the scenes all sorts of paperwork is in place to protect Knighthead, but surely there must be a long stop date for things to transfer over?

I remember that for them to keep the HK stock exchange listing they have to diversify their income so they can dispose of their BCFC shareholding, but on paper they still have ownership technically….

I just wondered if someone smarter than me can dumb it down for me…

Weird design choice to rotate the N in their new name by 90 degrees but they were never known for their good decision making.