20:37, Sat 13 Jan
Getting the Rooney treatment off their fans. Not happy is an understatement
20:38, Sat 13 Jan
Why would they call him a ‘scouse chunt’?
Tony Fantastico
20:39, Sat 13 Jan
He's also a shite manager so I can see why.
20:40, Sat 13 Jan
His accent grates
20:42, Sat 13 Jan
Miamivice
He's also a shite manager so I can see why.

Similarly to Rooney he came in with very little goodwill - and a bad start has made it worse.
23:14, Sat 13 Jan
Over rated, pretty average at qpr not great at rangers and gets the Sunderland job.
00:27, Sun 14 Jan
I would’ve felt the same way about him managing Blues as some fans did about Rooney, only less vociferous and repetitive in my dislike.
00:40, Sun 14 Jan
Been having a read of the Sunderland forum and there are some interesting quotes..... Seems they're not quite so keen on Jobe as they were earlier in the season and have noticed something fishy going on with his selection.

[www.readytogo.net]

"If he wasn’t called Bellingham and didn’t come from the coaches former club he would’ve started about three games this season. The lad has clearly been given 100% guarantees he starts the vast majority of games and clowns like Beale just roll over and accept he must be in the team."

"He’s an 18 year old with ability and potential. But if the purpose of Sunderland AFC is to play those players constantly in effort to boost Speakman’s portfolio and ego then get me off this train."

"Something going on with the constant selection of Jobe and refusal to sub him"

"Speakman gets a notification every match day "Jude Bellingham has deposited £50,000 into your account"

"Honestly think we have put something in his contract to say he must play every game he is fit. Only thing that makes sense as he has been way off the pace and needing a rest since mid November."

"The playing side of the club is totally centred around developing him. Speakman instructs that he has to play every game. It’s all part of the plan so we can sell him in 18 months."
Never like losing a kid to another english club but the commments here show why it was a good decision to sell.
04:01, Sun 14 Jan
It is a selection I am sure there are people defending him, how often is there a consensus on here? I don't know why people ever link to forum or Twitter thoughts from other team's fans.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
09:07, Sun 14 Jan
Lots are defending him. They’re saying he looks completely knackered but it appears that for some reason, they don’t appear to be allowed to drop him which ties in with a lot of the rumours we heard when he was here. It shows there was more to him moving than simply wanting to play for Sunderland… He’s a young kid and should be allowed to develop at a sensible pace.
09:21, Sun 14 Jan
As I have said repeatedly, over years, nay, decades, Sunderland fans are among the most fickle fans in the world. Absolute helmets..

Sad to report, we are providing em with stiff competition of late.
09:24, Sun 14 Jan
was worse things said about Jobe on here, and JJ for that matter.

They have probably got Speakman sussed out though
09:29, Sun 14 Jan
Yes, no doubt. I keep an eye on Sunderland fan pages and there has been disquiet re Jobe for some time. Probably amplified now by recent events.

This move could end up biting Jobe on the arse. You usually read that young uns need to be developed slowly, nurtured carefully, and here he is in the hurly burly of the Championship, week in, week out, playing in front of ungrateful bastards.
10:04, Sun 14 Jan
The lad, or those advising him have to take the blame for that tbh whether it be his dad, agent, Speakman or a mixture of all.

We could see he wasn’t ready last season, and he’s clearly not ready for 90 minutes week in week out this season either.

Seems to be one of the reasons Mowbray was sacked though, so up the Speakman.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.