14:24, Sun 14 Jan
I like it this afternoon
14:26, Sun 14 Jan
Up the VAR, sorry BS62 😝
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
14:26, Sun 14 Jan
Took far too long for what was an obvious call
14:48, Sun 14 Jan
Peakyblue
I like it this afternoon

NEVER!!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
14:52, Sun 14 Jan
Ok don't shout. You'd prefer the six digits to be one up obvs😁
14:58, Sun 14 Jan
I thought it was very obvious just my using the grass colour. They had a natural line already. Then as the offside was given from that position why did they bother looking at the second possible offside.

I was watching with sound off so I may have missed an explanation as to why they carried on.

I'm pro var but it needs to be sharper there. You'll just end up with player injuries from start, stop.
15:18, Sun 14 Jan
I've said it before and i'll say it again. Let the on field officials make the decision and give each side 2 appeals each half. It's perfect in cricket and it will work in football. All we need is goal line technology,it's instant.
15:23, Sun 14 Jan
I agree that the onfield officials should make the decisions, and, provided they ain't corrupt, they are sportspeople no different from the players. Everyone makes mistakes and that's part of sport.
But if VAR chalks off a vile goal then, this afternoon, I am for it. About time that bunch of **** got something go against them. Petty I know.
15:25, Sun 14 Jan
Bailey was offside not Moreno, anyway good decision, come on Everton punish the pygmies
15:35, Sun 14 Jan
Homer
I've said it before and i'll say it again. Let the on field officials make the decision and give each side 2 appeals each half. It's perfect in cricket and it will work in football. All we need is goal line technology,it's instant.

The issue with that is people will do spurious ones. I don't reckon there's four VAR stoppages per game on average.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
15:38, Sun 14 Jan
Great tackle by Tarkowski and he gets booked.....
The games gone Tom
15:51, Sun 14 Jan
McGinn staying down there because of var. asking for it to be checked. Book him for ungentlemanly conduct and looking like he does
Tony Fantastico
15:53, Sun 14 Jan
I don't like VAR anymore😔
15:54, Sun 14 Jan
I don't like VAR anymore😔

why are teams finding it so hard to beat this smug villa high line tactic

why can no premier team work it out
16:16, Sun 14 Jan
Louie Donowa would have filled his boots.