07:20, Tue 16 Jan
Latest Birmingham City news from BirminghamLive includes Alex Dicken's predicted line-up for the FA Cup replay with Hull

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
08:31, Tue 16 Jan
Think he already said Anderson will start after sats game yet the mail leave him out. Think ther be a few more changes than their predicted 11.
09:16, Tue 16 Jan
Not clicked on the story but someone needs to convince me that Tyler Roberts is a footballer. From what I have seen so far he has been absolutely garbage. Yes he has been out but others are never that bad when they come back from injury.

SHA, Convince me.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
Dan
09:18, Tue 16 Jan
It shouldn't need a lot of convincing, he's employed as a footballer and has been for a number of years by a number of clubs.
09:19, Tue 16 Jan
If you can make such a strong judgement on a player after about 60 mins of football for us in total then what are you doing wasting your opinions on here?

A top scouting job awaits.
shd
09:22, Tue 16 Jan
Dan
Dan
It shouldn't need a lot of convincing, he's employed as a footballer and has been for a number of years by a number of clubs.

Don’t forget we employed Cheikh N’Doye as a footballer and he definitely weren’t one so your logic doesn’t stack
09:28, Tue 16 Jan
I don’t think he looks like a striker but hes not really fit so need to be patient

I think there’s an element that he’s easing himself back in after bad injuries and seems to be playing within in himself

Hope he comes good
09:31, Tue 16 Jan
Having witnessed all of his cameos so far, I’d say there’s definitely a very good footballer in there! It’s not much to go on but his first touch is better than all our other forwards combined. You can tell from that alone why he has played in the premier league. He looks slightly overweight, lacks match fitness and sharpness but he plays with his head up and seems to have good awareness. The issue we have is by the time he gets up to match fitness there is a good chance he’ll be injured again. Fingers crossed though because he definitely has a higher level of quality than what we currently have.
Dan
09:32, Tue 16 Jan
shd
shd
Dan

Don’t forget we employed Cheikh N’Doye as a footballer and he definitely weren’t one so your logic doesn’t stack

He definitely was. Over 400 professional appearances over 15 years as well as 30 international caps. My logic stacks absolutely fine.
09:33, Tue 16 Jan
shd
shd
Dan

And yet he had a better career than 95% of players we've had over the last 12 years.

Funny old game
09:33, Tue 16 Jan
He did look a bit lost when he came on Saturday but kinda understandable when he's played as little as he has however he's only scored 5 league goals in 3 and a half seasons so I don't think we can expect too much from him
09:35, Tue 16 Jan
Shows you how shit we’ve been really
09:41, Tue 16 Jan
Happy to give Roberts time to get back up to fitness but no, I haven't seen him do anything yet that has been positive... I don't think he trusts his own body yet and that's causing him to be a couple of yards off the pace. Everything looks a bit laboured because instead of seeing a chance and sprinting, he's easing himself into it in an attempt to get through more than 30 minutes without breaking down.
10:03, Tue 16 Jan
Ok, thanks everyone I'm convinced (I think) and also very relieved to hear that he is going to come good.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
10:20, Tue 16 Jan
I hope he comes good. We’ve already got one striker who is a waste of a shirt in Burke.