22:01, Tue 16 Jan
Can I get a refund on tickets for Boro game as I won’t be able to make the rearranged game? How do I go about it? TIA!
22:04, Tue 16 Jan
You not happy about the result tonight then?
22:04, Tue 16 Jan
Anyone know when it will be?
Gazball?
22:05, Tue 16 Jan
I very much doubt it. They may offer to resell it for you though if it’s a sell out 😉
22:12, Tue 16 Jan
I thought I got a refund when we were snowed off against Newcastle once.
22:14, Tue 16 Jan
Its as simple as ringing the ticket office when they are open and asking for a refund 🤷‍♂️
22:16, Tue 16 Jan
Oh good as a season ticket holder I can’t make a few games so Can I get a refund for several 🤓
22:22, Tue 16 Jan
NouCamp
Its as simple as ringing the ticket office when they are open and asking for a refund 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for info!

PS glad Blues went through. Wish I had realised it was 4th rd weekend before I purchased.
22:42, Tue 16 Jan
S TQ
NouCamp

Thanks for info!

PS glad Blues went through. Wish I had realised it was 4th rd weekend before I purchased.

Well... in the terms and conditions of the online ticketing site on BCFC.com it says:

"6. In the event of the game to which the ticket admits being postponed for any reason, the ticket will be valid on the postponed date. On no account will money be refunded."

The club really needs to change this for clashes between cup matches and league matches.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
22:50, Tue 16 Jan
S TQ
NouCamp

Thanks for info!

Did exactly the same - was going to be mine and me lads first game since lockdown (long story). He hasn't got many weekends free due to work so eff knows now. Even when they win, they let me down 😂
Up the feckin Blues
22:53, Tue 16 Jan
Yeah I read that.
live in Devon and don’t do night games these days.
They could give me credit on my account for tickets.
I’ll bell them and see what happens.
23:00, Tue 16 Jan
I'll do the same.
Up the feckin Blues
23:21, Tue 16 Jan
S TQ
Yeah I read that.

👍👍👍 You will probably get a refund:

Did a search on "refunds" -

Back in Jan 2022 they gave refunds for re-arranged Peterborough (H) and Fulham (A) games... see below.

[www.bcfc.com]
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
10:19, Wed 17 Jan
S TQ
Yeah I read that.

Just got off the phone mate and it was dead easy and efficient - asked for a credit on my reference to buy another pair of tix for the Sunderland game, but she said it was easier just to refund me and then I buy when on sale - sorted - nice one Blues T.O!
Up the feckin Blues
10:22, Wed 17 Jan
That'll be the 5th round of the cup day, when we beat Leicester 🙂