09:05, Wed 17 Jan
Tuesday was a good day for Birmingham City. On the pitch at St Andrews, the team came back from a goal down to deliver Tony Mowbrays first win as Blues manager, beating Hull City 2-1 and booking a fourth round FA Cup tie with Leicester City at the end of the month. However, on the other side of the

[almajir.net]
09:10, Wed 17 Jan
I don’t think I have to tell anyone that the sooner Knighthead completes the purchase of shares in the club, the sooner we can forget thinking about anything in Hong Kong.

Very true, very very true.
09:15, Wed 17 Jan
Thanks as ever for your updates
09:18, Wed 17 Jan
From fire sale to final sale, fingers crossed.
09:26, Wed 17 Jan
I have found an image of one of their prototypes.

Linked Image
09:34, Wed 17 Jan
Hypothetically speaking, if Steven Knight approached you to make a dramatisation of your workings from the beginning until now, would you be interested in doing one?
09:36, Wed 17 Jan
BlueSA
I have found an image of one of their prototypes.

Linked Image

Saw that car on Garrison Street last night
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:13, Wed 17 Jan
Good news and thanks for continuing to follow this.

One question: Will you continue to follow the story of Mr King? Or once the deal is finally completed will you not be @rsed?
Glad that we can finally wash our hands of crooks.

All the years from Yeung onward has felt like a never ending loop of shite, stumbling from one crisis and embarrassment to the other, whilst pulling off annual miracles on the pitch to stay up. I'm so glad we have TW et al in charge now - and the day we can finally be rid of the curse of the last lot and be totally clear of them, will be a mighty fine day indeed.
Up the feckin Blues
12:20, Wed 17 Jan
Slightly Turbid
Good news and thanks for continuing to follow this.

One question: Will you continue to follow the story of Mr King? Or once the deal is finally completed will you not be @rsed?

I am following it, but right now there is no point kicking a sleeping dog.