09:09, Wed 17 Jan
[twitter.com]

best i can find.

You can get the league goals 15 minutes after on Sky and can't find the goals on the bbc nearly 12 hours after it finished. Anyway looked good fun.
09:11, Wed 17 Jan
Blues YouTube should hopefully put them up today
09:13, Wed 17 Jan
[www.smallheathalliance.com]

These are a little better.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
BBC coverage of our game was up to their usual standard of not really giving a fcuk about midlands teams.
All the links on youtube I've seen appear to be from these wierdo's who use computer games to replicate real life. Bizarre behaviour...
The cold never bothered me anyway
09:15, Wed 17 Jan
smashing stuff. thank you
09:27, Wed 17 Jan
e17blue
BBC coverage of our game was up to their usual standard of not really giving a fcuk about midlands teams.

Yeah at full time of the Bristol City vs West Ham game they showed the goals from ALL other games played that night except ours!
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
09:29, Wed 17 Jan
[twitter.com]

best i can find.

You can get the league goals 15 minutes after on Sky and can't find the goals on the bbc nearly 12 hours after it finished. Anyway looked good fun.

Both goals here.

[youtube.com]

[youtube.com]
...no they didn't they missed us and the Dingles out, at half time they showed the goals in Luton and Newport games (just mentioned our score), at full time they showed the Luton and Newport goals (including the first half again)....they didn't show our goals or the Dingles.

Considering there were only 5 games and they chatted shit about the Bristol game for ages it would have taken just a few seconds to show our goals.

Pretty piss poor from the BBC 😤😤
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men
...no they didn't they missed us and the Dingles out, at half time they showed the goals in Luton and Newport games (just mentioned our score), at full time they showed the Luton and Newport goals (including the first half again)....they didn't show our goals or the Dingles.

Considering there were only 5 games and they chatted shit about the Bristol game for ages it would have taken just a few seconds to show our goals.

Pretty piss poor from the BBC 😤😤

Wolves were still playing though, our game had finished...
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
...they could have shown goals from our game and the Dingles game at half time, you know like first half highlights from ALL games going on, would have taken seconds.

They could have shown our goals at full time they didn't, piss poor, anyway feck the Dingles 😤
I don't even think they were broadcasting last night's game at all though, it was just in house video recording of which we will see today hopefully on the Blues YouTube - it was the same last year with the Blackburn replay
09:49, Wed 17 Jan
Who actually cares?
10:41, Wed 17 Jan
Yeah I think it will depend on what's on internationally. The other games were more interesting than the Blues one, Blues fans themselves appeared to think that too judging by the number that bought a ticket.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
11:27, Wed 17 Jan
the beeb have got highlights on their site of all games from last night bar us and the dingles.

pretty sure the West Ham game was the only one on telly anywhere

guessing they didnt send cameras at all to our game