13:09, Wed 17 Jan
off to ajax it would seem. it looks like he'll have to pax tax on his earnings so far in saudi but im sure he wont be skint.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
13:10, Wed 17 Jan
why's he not stayed out there, best league in the world?
13:13, Wed 17 Jan
Linked Image
13:24, Wed 17 Jan
Playing in front of 7,000 fans on average apparently. He could potentially have won the PL this season...
13:27, Wed 17 Jan
ZLAMMER

I assume that being the LGBTQ ally that he is means that he's fully educated the people of Saudi Arabia and his job is done.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
13:29, Wed 17 Jan
That's the endo for him in Saudi.
13:48, Wed 17 Jan
pay tax to who?
14:05, Wed 17 Jan
Nikola Zigic
ZLAMMER

I assume that being the LGBTQ ally that he is means that he's fully educated the people of Saudi Arabia and his job is done.

He's off to the Netherlands to tackle the issues flooding sand climate change, good for him, after that he might be tempted to join FC Palestine and solve the crisis over there
Happy Clapper
14:12, Wed 17 Jan
They could replace him with Riyadh Mahrez.
14:20, Wed 17 Jan
Chris
pay tax to who?

dunno, its what some parts of the media are reporting so probably bollocks
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
14:42, Wed 17 Jan
Nikola Zigic
ZLAMMER

hard work starts now in developing the game in Holland, no doubt Jordan can be the difference maker in bringing football to nation fascinated by speed skating
TC
17:38, Wed 17 Jan
A belated response, but it’s likely incorrect. If he’d have come back to the UK then he’d have been liable.
18:01, Wed 17 Jan
TC
[uk.sports.yahoo.com]

Sounds like hes not getting paid or paying any tax
18:09, Wed 17 Jan
In a way you have to say fair play to him, his desire to play for England has cost him a LOT of money.

On the other hand, I wouldn't have him in the england team and most wouldn't either, so you have to say the decision to pick him benefits neither Henderson or the team. Just take the money and do one fella
18:10, Wed 17 Jan
he must have really hated it out there to forego 9mil or so