14:45, Wed 17 Jan
I'm looking to seek legal advice against an establishment that has stated in a written document that I received a receipt for sum of a money by deception, I have also been accused of bullying people at this establishment which has never been investigated or either allegation proven, my question being, how would I proceed with this issue going forward ...as in taking legal action...all advice welcome, even the stupid stuff ..Thanks
14:50, Wed 17 Jan
Defamation case at the high court will set you back 100-150 grand for your lawyers fees. I hope you win, otherwise you will pay all the costs incurred.
14:51, Wed 17 Jan
If you have a Reddit account I highly recommend posting on the r/legaladviceUK subreddit.
14:58, Wed 17 Jan
I'm looking to seek legal advice against an establishment that has stated in a written document that I received a receipt for sum of a money by deception, I have also been accused of bullying people at this establishment which has never been investigated or either allegation proven, my question being, how would I proceed with this issue going forward ...as in taking legal action...all advice welcome, even the stupid stuff ..Thanks

Home insurance. Legal cover.
15:03, Wed 17 Jan
Tom TheProject Brady
If you have a Reddit account I highly recommend posting on the r/legaladviceUK subreddit.

Seconded. Very handy group.
15:08, Wed 17 Jan
First thing is to suss out a) how many people have seen it, b) how many who have seen it believe it, and c) how many of those who have seen it and believe it hate you anyway.

Simply because then you can see if the game is worth the candle.
15:09, Wed 17 Jan
[www.lawdepot.co.uk]

Write one yourself, or have somebody do it on your behalf, if you think the solicitor's headed letter will have more authority.
15:33, Wed 17 Jan
foghorn leghorn
[www.lawdepot.co.uk]

Write one yourself, or have somebody do it on your behalf, if you think the solicitor's headed letter will have more authority.
Thanks....I'll have a look at that one ....just a bit short of a spare £150k at the moment 😁😁😁👍
17:39, Wed 17 Jan
One option is to seek disclosure of documents that name you under the Data Protection Act and then seek rectification on the basis that the information contained in the documents is inaccurate. Rectification can include destruction of the documents and in the event of non compliance you can complain to the ICO. Plenty of guidance on their website.
19:11, Wed 17 Jan
[www.saunders.co.uk]

Cease and desist first. If you intstigate it any further, then a letter of claim must be sent out.

Each step from there on in will cost you a decent chunk of change, so hopefully it gets settled quickly, before you need to find that High Court money.
21:34, Wed 17 Jan
Based on my experience from watching Suits, you should find some dirt on the prosecutor and threaten them outside a bagel stall.
22:23, Wed 17 Jan
Ray Mac

My initial concern is that you state that the allegation that you have received of sum of money by deception isn’t ‘proven’ not that you didn’t do it.

Don’t think you win this case. Save yourself some money. My legal advice.
22:31, Wed 17 Jan
Can we have the full story, my interest is piqued
22:38, Wed 17 Jan
You have not said what you are trying to achieve.
Embarking on litigation is probably not the wisest first step.