15:10, Wed 17 Jan
Away days in the Emirates FA Cup

[www.bcfc.com]
15:10, Wed 17 Jan
Why have we not been given 15% ?
15:12, Wed 17 Jan
The Club have been handed an allocation of 3,291 tickets 🤔

Initial or full? surely we could have at least 5/6k?
15:12, Wed 17 Jan
Newcastle supporters groups were demanding a proper allocation for their game at Sunderland from the off and managed to get 6k

We always seem to accept the shite we get, remember only 3k for villa away in the lc. Just hoping this 3300 is an initial allocation, the wording wasn't very clear its usually either initial or full allocation.
15:21, Wed 17 Jan
FA cup rules say 15% is given to the away fans surely this must be an initial allocation
15:23, Wed 17 Jan
Seems strange, surely Leicester aren't expected to have a massive run on tickets their end either?

Only thing I can think of is saving some pennies on stewarding/policing if Blues don't have that much demand for 15%.
Bristol City got 9000 at West ham. We were given 5500... Police orders.

10 % is alright, maybe get a few more if they don't sell out.
15:24, Wed 17 Jan
General sale is this Friday surely if we've sold every ticket by the time you can buy one on general sale they will give us more then?
15:26, Wed 17 Jan
wonder if the allocation have been agreed on the basis it was either hull or us?

3k is plenty for them and blues might have looked at the interest in last night and settled for it

they've grouped a lot of the sales windows together which tells me they dont think there will be much interest

think they might have misjudged it
Dan
15:30, Wed 17 Jan
They've grouped the sales windows together so they sell quickly, with the game only 10 days away.

They will know that we will sell this out, if they're gone by Friday morning then it's far easier to push more tickets rather than waiting until they're all sold on Monday/Tuesday if they stagger the sales dates more.
15:34, Wed 17 Jan
Dan
I do hope that is an initial allocation, otherwise Blues have massively misjudged this.
15:36, Wed 17 Jan
Dan
Taul_Purrall
They've grouped the sales windows together so they sell quickly, with the game only 10 days away.

They will know that we will sell this out, if they're gone by Friday morning then it's far easier to push more tickets rather than waiting until they're all sold on Monday/Tuesday if they stagger the sales dates more.

thats a good point

and it usually says full and final allocation on the announcement if there is no chance of more
15:39, Wed 17 Jan
Kings heath blue
Newcastle supporters groups were demanding a proper allocation for their game at Sunderland from the off and managed to get 6k

We always seem to accept the shite we get, remember only 3k for villa away in the lc. Just hoping this 3300 is an initial allocation, the wording wasn't very clear its usually either initial or full allocation.
vile was 2k wasn’t it on police advice. Crap allocation this is. But see you there lads and lasses
Tony Fantastico
15:39, Wed 17 Jan
TresorLuntala
I do hope that is an initial allocation, otherwise Blues have massively misjudged this.
It’s not Blues fault tbf
Tony Fantastico
15:42, Wed 17 Jan
Leicester aren't at the moment selling tickets to home supporters in the blocks that would take it up to the full 15%. Hopefully we'll still get the full 4800 which I think it is.