11:15, Thu 18 Jan
Chris Pugh returned from FA Cup replay to find the shell of his Vauxhall after it was targeted by criminals

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
...there we go, Plod can't be arsedšŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤

Mr Pugh told the BBC he reported the crime online, but later received an update that the case had been closed as there were no further lines of inquiry.
Iā€™m not surprised the online portal has closed it with a crime number only. They did the same when i was burgled

I think they are underfunded to look into car thefts sadly

Pretty shit but itā€™s where we are unfortunately

Shame for Pugh as heā€™s a decent chap
I bet it was the players who did it šŸ‘€

I'm joking I'm joking
ā€œOh Nikola Zigicā€

H
It was le mod
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men

Mr Pugh told the BBC he reported the crime online, but later received an update that the case had been closed as there were no further lines of inquiry.
If only there were places close by that often have loads of spare car body parts that could be checked.
11:41, Thu 18 Jan
Chris Pugh returned from FA Cup replay to find the shell of his Vauxhall after it was targeted by criminals

One thing to note from that is that he had £500 worth of excesses to fork out.

I NEVER put anything, when i am getting insurance quotes, as a voluntary excess and look for the lowest compulsory excesses - people imagine it will make a massive difference in the quotes you get, but it doesn't... often about £40.00 or £50.00 a year more.

Obviously that isn't the only thing to note - it IS a scandal that our police force doesn't actually serve the people who ultimately fund them
12:06, Thu 18 Jan
šŸ˜‚
12:09, Thu 18 Jan
The Club should get some use out of oli Burke and longelo.
Get them patrolling garrison Lane while the match is going on.
12:25, Thu 18 Jan
bluearmyfaction
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men

If only there were places close by that often have loads of spare car body parts that could be checked.

If only it were as simple as popping along to each one and saying ā€˜can I just come in and have a look for those stolen parts pleaseā€™. In a perfect world that would be ideal. The reality is that a Police Officer would need to satisfy a magistrate that there is reasonable grounds to suspect stolen parts are on the premises. At 10pm at night that would involve going to the home of the duty magistrate and applying for a warrant before returning back to the chop shop hours later. Then hope youā€™ve picked the right chop shop! Not saying more shouldnā€™t be done to tackle this but itā€™s not as straightforward as everyone would like it to be. A proactive approach rather than reactive would be more effective imo.
12:41, Thu 18 Jan
Nikola Zigic
I bet it was the players who did it šŸ‘€

I'm joking I'm joking

Ah, that explains the absence of Juke, Awiu and Etheridge on Tuesday.

I wouldn't be sure of Etheridge handling stolen goods though.
12:41, Thu 18 Jan
You mean stop the crime happening rather than trying to solve one that has been committed ? Stop it with your sensible ideas.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
12:58, Thu 18 Jan
Either high profile uniform patrols during match hours to prevent it or more likely disperse it elsewhere or covert operation to try and catch the offenders. Both are manpower intensive but probably more chance of stopping it happening than trying to react afterwards. Depends on priorities I guess because while 15 officers or Community Support Officers are looking for car thieves they arenā€™t attending something else.
13:01, Thu 18 Jan

I NEVER put anything, when i am getting insurance quotes, as a voluntary excess and look for the lowest compulsory excesses - people imagine it will make a massive difference in the quotes you get, but it doesn't... often about £40.00 or £50.00 a year more...

..yeah this, never give those insurance companies a voluntary excess added on to the compulsory one (always go for the lowest option), it really doesn't make that much difference overall...under 25 year old excess is a fecking pain as well...another way they get "young" drivers šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤
13:02, Thu 18 Jan

I NEVER put anything, when i am getting insurance quotes, as a voluntary excess and look for the lowest compulsory excesses - people imagine it will make a massive difference in the quotes you get, but it doesn't... often about £40.00 or £50.00 a year more.

Obviously that isn't the only thing to note - it IS a scandal that our police force doesn't actually serve the people who ultimately fund them

The police force doesnā€™t exist to serve the people who fund it. It exists to protect and serve the interests of the state.