12:24, Thu 18 Jan
Mowbrays Toe & Knee
those shoes just show that no matter how much money you have, you can't buy class

His or his?
12:28, Thu 18 Jan
Le Mod
Horrible bloke
This

Mary Millington
12:40, Thu 18 Jan
Pearly Dewdrops
Mowbrays Toe & Knee
those shoes just show that no matter how much money you have, you can't buy class

His or his?

Have you answered your own question ?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
12:42, Thu 18 Jan
Because he is a poisonous dwarf.
He won’t lose any sleep over this latest scandal, like he didn’t after he sold us to Carson
12:59, Thu 18 Jan
that report is pretty damning 😲
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
13:25, Thu 18 Jan
All too common. Care facilities for vulnerable children run for profit by toe-rags like Sullivan.

What do you know, despite the fact this (and aunt social care) is bankrupting local government, it works very badly. Who could have guessed. The effing state of those two.
14:16, Thu 18 Jan
If you have any awareness of the sector at all, this comes as no surprise and the fault lies squarely in the hands of the psychotic Tory government.
Fat Buddha CBE
If you have any awareness of the sector at all, this comes as no surprise and the fault lies squarely in the hands of the psychotic Tory government.
But, but, but he’s a businessman etc etc
eff that. People over money. Every day
Tony Fantastico
Pearly Dewdrops
Mowbrays Toe & Knee

His or his?

I was thinking the same thing.
Fat Buddha CBE

👏👏👏

You can file the cars being stripped story in the same folder. Cuts, cuts, cuts.

I hope people remember this stuff come election day.