15:48, Thu 18 Jan
From Wilford

I asked Tony Mowbray about transfer business going on at @BCFC

"Lots I would have to say, more than I expected. I'm quite hopeful, I think Craig Gardner's going to have a busy few weeks. It's not a window where we can spend millions of pounds, but we can move things around."
Happy Clapper
15:49, Thu 18 Jan
I'd be amazed if Drameh doesn't sign and we don't get at least a loan in.

He'll get a forward on loan, I'm sure of it. His comment about basically just having Hogan to pick was quite telling.
H

Consistently correct.
call me cynical but i immediately thought of the 4 players to replace JJ
Interesting. Be good to see Drameh signed up, get a good loan or two in. Send Burke back.
15:50, Thu 18 Jan
Le Mod
From Wilford

I asked Tony Mowbray about transfer business going on at @BCFC

"Lots I would have to say, more than I expected. I'm quite hopeful, I think Craig Gardner's going to have a busy few weeks. It's not a window where we can spend millions of pounds, but we can move things around."

Nsue just scored a hat trick in the AFCON cup. Get him back.
15:51, Thu 18 Jan
"Jukey is a couple of weeks away from returning.

"Ethers did some light work with the goalkeeping department this morning.

“It’s imperative that we get the boy James and Longelo signed up on long term contracts. They are the future of this club”

"Robbo and Ethan Laird are back on the grass and should be back in training next week.

"George Hall is another couple of weeks away."
15:58, Thu 18 Jan
Longelo? Future of the club?

Not gonna say anything
15:59, Thu 18 Jan
Mozball

Not gonna say anything

Oh H..
Happy Clapper
16:01, Thu 18 Jan
Oops. It’s been a long day

I thought I read the exact other quotes in Twitter and missed that one.
16:17, Thu 18 Jan
Le Mod
Mozball

Not gonna say anything

Oh H..

Not me!
H

Consistently correct.
16:47, Thu 18 Jan
id be quite happy if we keep JJ and don't bring in players for the sake of it. Mowbray is a good coach who will get better out of the current squad than Rooney ever would. sign Drameh perm if we can and send back Burke. give Dixon a chance if we have no strikers fit again. we need to concentrate on the summer. get through to the end of the season safe and then go big
16:48, Thu 18 Jan
Nikola Zigic
Le Mod
Mozball

Not gonna say anything

Oh H..

Not me!

This is confusing, his original login name is H
Happy Clapper
16:51, Thu 18 Jan
I’d love to know what you make of that comment regarding longelo as the future of the club?

Positive news though, hopefully get drameh converted to permanent as he’s decent, maybe get another couple loans in to further bolster the squad and improve depth. Be good if we could get James on a new deal as well.
16:51, Thu 18 Jan
BriHughesy
id be quite happy if we keep JJ and don't bring in players for the sake of it. Mowbray is a good coach who will get better out of the current squad than Rooney ever would. sign Drameh perm if we can and send back Burke. give Dixon a chance if we have no strikers fit again. we need to concentrate on the summer. get through to the end of the season safe and then go big

Dixon needs a loan at a few steps down, to see if he can step up from his current level, plus we will need 2-3 forwards in the summer so if we can pick up one now that moves us along on the long term plan.
16:52, Thu 18 Jan
I’d love to know what you make of that comment regarding longelo as the future of the club?

Positive news though, hopefully get drameh converted to permanent as he’s decent, maybe get another couple loans in to further bolster the squad and improve depth. Be good if we could get James on a new deal as well.

To be honest I find that comment unbelievable!