17:40, Thu 18 Jan
Just been released, phew LOL!
18:03, Thu 18 Jan
Still getting no seats available message.
18:04, Thu 18 Jan
Change the allocation you’re looking at maybe?
Tony Fantastico
18:17, Thu 18 Jan
or sold the extra 1800 aleady
18:22, Thu 18 Jan
Got them now, didn’t do anything different but worked for some reason 😅
18:33, Thu 18 Jan
theAtlas
Got them now, didn’t do anything different but worked for some reason 😅

I had the same issue!! Also, the credit card number - for the card with which I’ve bought SO many tickets - was “invalid”…refreshed the page (well, started the transaction again!), entered the same card number and, hey presto- it was fine!

Will we sell the full allocation? I hope so- really looking forward to this!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
18:35, Thu 18 Jan
Just got mine from allocation 6 for me and 2 mates (all STHs) but had same problem at checkout initially. It stated tickets 2 and 3 had to be assigned to other STHs as I was over my quota. When I then searched for my mates, using their client Ref No, only one had an account set up and was associated to me so I found him and assigned him. Had to get other mate to quickly set up an account before I could then assign him. In other words make sure all your 4 persons you are trying to purchase for have ST / accounts before u start so they are either associated to you already or you can search for them, find them and associate them to your account. Hope this helps ?
18:37, Thu 18 Jan
Just seen you're sorted so please ignore
18:45, Thu 18 Jan
That’s more like it, 5k, can’t go myself
I will be in limerick drinking lots of Guinness

With that kind of numbers the backing might just help us get a surprise win

KRO
19:20, Thu 18 Jan
Bluesince75
Just seen you're sorted so please ignore

Thanks anyway👍