19:13, Thu 18 Jan
A day to remember

Just like watching Brazil
19:23, Thu 18 Jan
Happy daze
19:24, Thu 18 Jan
What a magic day.
That fat potter on the pitch looked such a fanny.
Their old Victoria ground was always a tasty away day
I worked in Stoke at the time so had been for a pre-match pint in their area. On the way back to the car I said to my mate " look depressed and cheesed off" we walked amongst the Stoke fans and two older guys were talking the first said " I asked my missus to tape the goals" his mate replied " the goals will be on Central news at 6.25 and 10.25" it was very difficult to stifle the laughter.
19:33, Thu 18 Jan
Great day made better by a Stoke fan running into the pitch, having a bit of a meltdown and then chucking his season ticket into their dugout.

Completely forgot about the bald guy on the pitch as well 😂

I’ve still got the VHS somewhere (nothing to play it on though 🫣)
19:57, Thu 18 Jan
QBBC2
Happy daze[/quote

KRO sung with la la la - how it should be.
20:40, Thu 18 Jan
I was elated at full time. Then I became a little peeved. We stopped playing for about 30 mins (being 5-0 up) and could have knocked in a record away win.
I watched the DVD only last week.
20:48, Thu 18 Jan
I always remember the commentary of the Fat Bald Potter on Pitch. Something along the lines of “he’ll have some explaining to do when he gets home”.

Bizarrely, it turned out I went to uni with Fat Bald Potter on Pitch’s niece. I mentioned the 0-7 to her one day and she said “oh yeah my uncle ran on the pitch”.
Actually is our (joint) record away win. We also put 7 past Northwich Victoria in 1894. (Beat them 8–0 at home that season...)
21:14, Thu 18 Jan
What a day. Let's hope we have a few more days like that.
21:21, Thu 18 Jan
wookie
I’ve still got the VHS somewhere (nothing to play it on though 🫣)

There are still bods who will transfer VHS to DVD. Some years ago I had all my Blues tapes copied to DVD. I even have the 1956 cup final.
22:09, Thu 18 Jan
I've still got my ticket stub too. Sad but I thought then that id struggle to witness such a similar result again.
08:11, Fri 19 Jan
Lived in Cobridge at the time, mostly hung around with Vale fans.
Easily one of the best away games ever, was on the front row as well.
Got me ticket signed by Trevor, Big Kev, Jon McCarthy, Bryan Hughes & Paul Furlong.
Also purchased the 'Birmingham City's magnificent 7' VHS.
All still boxed up safely in my vault of blues memorabilia...

Was an enjoyable bus ride back to Hanley afterwards, lots of ee-duck style grumblings.
Got back to the boozer in Cobridge and the Vale fans had bought every bottle of 7up from the corner shop, and were swilling 7up & Gin.
I did partake in a few.
Litres.