19:57, Thu 18 Jan
Sacked !
20:00, Thu 18 Jan
Not been a good day for him really ... earlier he was given a four-match touchline ban for his red card at the Swindon match - which if you read the below could have been multiple red cards

"" The FA alleges that Deeney’s language and behaviour were ‘improper and/or abusive and/or insulting and/or threatening’ as he was sent off by referee Scott Simpson. “Deeney’s language towards a match official was also allegedly ‘improper and/or abusive and/or insulting’ after he received a red card."

So ... six games he lasted !!! "that's the way to do it Wayne"

I suggest people put some money on John Terry being next manager there
20:01, Thu 18 Jan
Players fault. Is Pep a better manager, maybe? Does he work harder no chance.
20:11, Thu 18 Jan
Deeney claimed that there were "too many babies" in the squad and stated he would
rather watch the Antiques Roadshow.
20:13, Thu 18 Jan
I'm glad he's no where near our football club
20:16, Thu 18 Jan
Been outed as bit of a tosser hasn't he.
20:17, Thu 18 Jan
I honestly believe he was a nightmare around the club when he was here
20:18, Thu 18 Jan
Not a nice person at all, hope he never gets anywhere near this club ever again
20:20, Thu 18 Jan
gerry1875

Not nice for what? Calling the truth the other day about some of his players?
20:22, Thu 18 Jan
The really bizarre thing is it's not like he was brought in from outside to manage a squad of players he didn't know and then discovered they're all idiots.... He's been at the club for 5 months as a player/coach so he's worked with the players on the training ground and has played 16 matches with them! Suddenly because he's the manager and they're still losing, well it must be because the players aren't professional.

He's instantly destroyed any chance of getting another job in management and has probably screwed up his career as a pundit as well. What an absolute helmet.
20:26, Thu 18 Jan
GBlue
Deeney claimed that there were "too many babies" in the squad and stated he would
rather watch the Antiques Roadshow.

I thought at the time, that was his "Please sack me" statement.
20:27, Thu 18 Jan
He will be fine in punditry, TalkSport would love him.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Being a bad manager improves your likelihood of a career in punditry. He will be OK for work but never as a manager/coach.
Bcfc 26
gerry1875
and
Not nice for what? Calling the truth the other day about some of his players?

Not just this, you should hear him on some of the podcasts he frequents. Extremely arrogant and unlikeable.
20:29, Thu 18 Jan
Yeah fair point with Talk Sport but his appearances on MOTD will dry up.