08:51, Fri 19 Jan
[www.bbc.co.uk]

Scored a hatrick at AFCON yesterday.....
08:52, Fri 19 Jan
I lyk N'Sue he apologised to the fans for being shit when he left Blues.

I'm still waiting on an apology from countless others.
08:58, Fri 19 Jan
Doesn't surprise me, he was everywhere on the pitch. I've never seen a right back play so far up the pitch.
10:04, Fri 19 Jan
I never got why he was played at right-back, he was way more suited to winger.
10:06, Fri 19 Jan
Waggeh
I lyk N'Sue he apologised to the fans for being shit when he left Blues.

I'm still waiting on an apology from countless others.

Did he?
10:21, Fri 19 Jan
Yes he did. It was quite a nice farewell statement for such a disappointing spell at a club.

It always stuck in my mind as I felt a bit sorry for the bloke.

I'll be buggered if I can find it now though.
10:23, Fri 19 Jan
Ribeye
Doesn't surprise me, he was everywhere on the pitch. I've never seen a right back play so far up the pitch.

He's almost always played as a forward for his country. Think he's playing as a forward for his club rn too.
10:27, Fri 19 Jan
He said:

“Just i can say to all the blues supporters , team mates and the club thanks for all your support this year that I’ve been here. It has been a difficult year for everyone for many reasons but this is football sometimes you enjoy others you only get disappointed. I tried my best always but i know that i didn’t play like i would have like played sorry for that. I wish you all the blues all the best and i hope that very soon you can come back where you deserve to be many thanks blues KRO.”
10:27, Fri 19 Jan
Ribeye

You didn’t see David Langan then?
10:28, Fri 19 Jan
👍🏻
19:30, Mon 22 Jan
Another 2 goals for him today vs Ivory Coast. He’s on fire this tournament! Top scorer so far.