16:38, Fri 19 Jan
Ditchblue
Sold out in 25 mins on general sale. Hopefully we get a few more

Interesting I logged on at 12 today and they were sold out on line already
18:39, Fri 19 Jan
Made in Daegu
Nikola Zigic
Glad to see my references getting used for this one

I don’t understand this lack of enthusiasm for the Cup- I absolutely love it!!!

Did you go on Tuesday?
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
18:45, Fri 19 Jan
Newbs
Just need to put a football special on the trains now

No colours.

👊🏻
18:49, Fri 19 Jan
Nice pint of Alfie Chang on the concourse there.

5th round here we come
18:50, Fri 19 Jan
Charcy
Made in Daegu
Nikola Zigic

Did you go on Tuesday?

I bought a ticket last week…then picked up a virus on Saturday and was off work sick on Monday and Tuesday…so did I go? No, but not out of choice! I don’t miss any home games if I can help it!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
18:58, Fri 19 Jan
Made in Daegu
Charcy
Made in Daegu
Nikola Zigic

Did you go on Tuesday?

I bought a ticket last week…then picked up a virus on Saturday and was off work sick on Monday and Tuesday…so did I go? No, but not out of choice! I don’t miss any home games if I can help it!

I don't care really, was joking.

The cup is what people want to make of it now, finding a way to be negative about it will only further it's demise. So fair play to you.

Fans can show they want managers to take it seriously by going in numbers which we are for Leicester.

Appreciate that it's very much chicken and egg.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
19:10, Fri 19 Jan
Charcy
Made in Daegu
Charcy
Made in Daegu
Nikola Zigic

Did you go on Tuesday?

I don't care really, was joking.

The cup is what people want to make of it now, finding a way to be negative about it will only further it's demise. So fair play to you.

Fans can show they want managers to take it seriously by going in numbers which we are for Leicester.

Appreciate that it's very much chicken and egg.

I will always champion the FA Cup- I think it’s a fantastic competition! I think, deep down, most fans still hold it in a very high regard! You’re correct too when you say that fans can voice this opinion with their feet - i think we’d have taken a good number of fans anywhere:
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
21:25, Fri 19 Jan
I bet our owners are scratching their heads
Cant get more than 7k at home even tho it was cheap as chips

Few days later we sell out over 5k to the next round against a team that are running away with the league and not likely to get a result against

Even some questioning if we could get more tickets
Welcome to the mad world of being a blues fan

KRO
22:15, Fri 19 Jan
just trying to rationalise it as i was at Hull, and then then the replay and going Leicester so doesn't apply to me - but is it the fact that with the Hull result the performance against swansea there is a level of belief back in and after all it is the FA Cup and are people thinking if i go to Leicester and we win i get a ticket to the next game, or just people want to be part of a good away day 5,000 should give us a bloody good atmosphere with relaltively cheap tickets whats not to like ?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
22:33, Fri 19 Jan
Reedy1968
I bet our owners are scratching their heads
Cant get more than 7k at home even tho it was cheap as chips

Few days later we sell out over 5k to the next round against a team that are running away with the league and not likely to get a result against

Even some questioning if we could get more tickets
Welcome to the mad world of being a blues fan

KRO

In my opinion, an away day is far more enjoyable than a home game especially when we are in the top 5 for the last decade of worst home form, if we finish the season strongly, and we at last have some hope (and home form) the crowds will come back.
22:35, Fri 19 Jan
For me, did Hull away, as no work the next day.
Didn't do the home game, as I had an early start the next day.
22:46, Fri 19 Jan
We're doing Leicester. They won't know what's hit them.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
23:02, Fri 19 Jan
Robert Hopkins
just trying to rationalise it as i was at Hull, and then then the replay and going Leicester so doesn't apply to me - but is it the fact that with the Hull result the performance against swansea there is a level of belief back in and after all it is the FA Cup and are people thinking if i go to Leicester and we win i get a ticket to the next game, or just people want to be part of a good away day 5,000 should give us a bloody good atmosphere with relaltively cheap tickets whats not to like ?

I tried to get a ticket and I haven't been to an away game in years. Not too disappointed as I would rather those who make the effort get the tickets. Why? Because the cup is a one-off, different to the drudgery of the league, Leicester is a pretty decent awayday just an hour away, they are likely to be back in the prem next year and because of the feel good factor coming back again under Mowbray.

I think a decent awayday in the FA cup has always been a big pull for the casual fan over the years. Even going back to the 80's and taking 4k to Barnsley, 4th round??, while averaging 7k at home. I think the likes of Hull and Blackburn are just a bit rubbish in terms of excitement, just more of the same stuff we have been watching for several years.

To those going have a few beers and a good singsong for me.