13:23, Fri 19 Jan
anyone had a card skimmed recently after frequenting shops etc around the Blues ground?
my revolut card was used in Burger and Sauce on Castle Vale Wed night when i live in Dublin and the card is with me, went the Blues saturday and used the card in a couple of shops around the ground/town.
13:29, Fri 19 Jan
Never use a card in the Bluebell suite.
13:32, Fri 19 Jan
Never put my card in anymore, contactless or apple pay.
13:38, Fri 19 Jan
I don't think I've ever been in a shop within 400m of the Blues ground.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
14:19, Fri 19 Jan
Thongs

🤣🤣🤣
14:23, Fri 19 Jan
Not even Big W?
14:58, Fri 19 Jan
Thongs

what about Lucy Palmer's?
15:00, Fri 19 Jan
Nope
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
15:09, Fri 19 Jan
Not for the want of trying. I went into that food place next to Morrisons Petrol station that at the time was called 'Chicken and Ribs'. I like both of those things so it grabbed my attention.

After arriving at the counter I asked for a 3 piece meal only to be told that unfortunately they had no chicken. OK not the end of the world I'll have some rib... "sorry sir we don't have and ribs either. We've got chips though".

Worst chicken and ribs place I've ever been to. 1/10.
15:27, Fri 19 Jan
Not for the want of trying. I went into that food place next to Morrisons Petrol station that at the time was called 'Chicken and Ribs'. I like both of those things so it grabbed my attention.

After arriving at the counter I asked for a 3 piece meal only to be told that unfortunately they had no chicken. OK not the end of the world I'll have some rib... "sorry sir we don't have and ribs either. We've got chips though".

Worst chicken and ribs place I've ever been to. 1/10.

Surely if they've completely sold out of the chicken and the ribs they must be excellent .. 10/10
15:53, Fri 19 Jan
Card skimming generally only happens at ATMs. I doubt the sophisticated criminals who install the devices on these ATMS would then go and spend at Burger and Sauce in Castle Vale. Do you know how the goods were paid for at Burger and Sauce? Card Not Present, Chip and Pin, Contactless?
16:20, Fri 19 Jan
My wife had her card cloned after a visit to Drayton Manor, we reckon it must have been some sort of handheld device held next to her handbag.

Someone tried to spend £250 at a second hand phone website and also £75 from an online sweet shop.
It's a new dawn, it's a new day
16:26, Fri 19 Jan
😂 I never looked at it that way. Feel a bit guilty now I might delete my Trip Advisor review
16:31, Fri 19 Jan
😂 I never looked at it that way. Feel a bit guilty now I might delete my Trip Advisor review

Then again - they may have been so bad that everyone had puked their food up so they decided to throw anything away just in case 0/10

😛😛
16:34, Fri 19 Jan
Newbs
Card skimming generally only happens at ATMs. I doubt the sophisticated criminals who install the devices on these ATMS would then go and spend at Burger and Sauce in Castle Vale. Do you know how the goods were paid for at Burger and Sauce? Card Not Present, Chip and Pin, Contactless?

on the revolut app it just says status completed and gives my card number, i only used the revolut card tap and go in a couple of shops.