18:34, Fri 19 Jan
With Tony suggesting he will make a few "adjustments" and the signing of Dozzell, what are we thinking for tomorrow?
I'm going with

Ruddy
Drameh Sanderson Long Buchanan
Sunjic James
Stansfield Miyoshi Dembele
Hogan

Subs
Etheridge, Aiwu, Longelo, Bielik, Dozzell, Bacuna, T.Roberts, Anderson, Burke
18:39, Fri 19 Jan
Roman
With Tony suggesting he will make a few "adjustments" and the signing of Dozzell, what are we thinking for tomorrow?
I'm going with

Ruddy
Sunjic James
Hogan

Subs

Hopefully Bacuna in for Hogan and Stansfield number 9.
18:40, Fri 19 Jan
Stansfield up top pls Tony, that’s all I ask (again)
18:41, Fri 19 Jan
I agree with and would be happy with that starting.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
18:43, Fri 19 Jan
Yeah I think that looks pretty sensible although I'd drop Burke off the bench for Donovan.
18:56, Fri 19 Jan
Icm2023
Roman
I'm going with

Ruddy
Sunjic James
Hogan

Subs

Hopefully Bacuna in for Hogan and Stansfield number 9.

My thoughts exactly! Although Hogan did well enough vs Swansea
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
20:45, Fri 19 Jan
Given what TM has said about Miyoshi's best position being on the right, I think you could swap him and Stansfield over. Also, I think he'll start Bacuna over James, then bring James on in the second half (for whoever isn't fit/performing).
00:33, Sat 20 Jan
Ruddy
Sunjic Bacuna
Miyoshi Stansfield Dembele
Hogan

Etheridge Aiwu Longelo Bielik Dozzell Donovan James Anderson T.Roberts
00:44, Sat 20 Jan
I think Beilik will play. We were poorer without him in the games he missed through suspension. He also adds height to what is a fairly small team.

So probably Bacuna on bench although I’d have him in place of Myoshi in that lineup.
Ruddy
Drameh---Sanderson-Long---Buchanan
Sunjic--Bielik
Miyoshi--Stansfield--Dembele
Hogan

Back to basics
02:34, Sat 20 Jan
Sam'The Man'Cosgrove
Ruddy
Drameh---Sanderson-Long---Buchanan
Sunjic--Bielik
Miyoshi--Stansfield--Dembele
Hogan

Back to basics

Can’t believe we keep ending up with people suggesting Hogan. I think people forget how bad he is when he isn’t in the team for a while.
06:06, Sat 20 Jan
I can’t believe how many people have left James, out and those that pick him push back into a defensive two.

James, should start and not as a defensive midfielder. Goals win games and he’s in form.
06:27, Sat 20 Jan
Ruddy
Sunjic Bielik
Miyoshi James Dembele
Stansfield

10:25, Sat 20 Jan
I can’t believe how many people have left James, out and those that pick him push back into a defensive two.

James, should start and not as a defensive midfielder. Goals win games and he’s in form.

Agreed.
10:42, Sat 20 Jan
Clapton

This. A goal every 200 mins is not easy to find - & they're not tap-ins either.