13:55, Sat 20 Jan
Football Insider: Birmingham City have opened talks to sign Blackburn Rovers striker Sam Gallagher this month

Birmingham are currently working on a loan deal to bring Gallagher to St Andrew’s for the remainder of the 2023-24 season.

[www.footballinsider247.com]
13:56, Sat 20 Jan
Better than Juke (hate to say) so not the worst transfer
13:56, Sat 20 Jan
bluenosezulu
Football Insider: Birmingham City have opened talks to sign Blackburn Rovers striker Sam Gallagher this month

Birmingham are currently working on a loan deal to bring Gallagher to St Andrew’s for the remainder of the 2023-24 season.

[www.footballinsider247.com]
Thought we needed a goalscorer, massive NO from me this deal
13:58, Sat 20 Jan
Mowbray will know him well so if he thinks he can improve us I’ll just have to learn to love tha bastard.
14:03, Sat 20 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE
Mowbray will know him well so if he thinks he can improve us I’ll just have to learn to love tha bastard.
He was here before, he was crap and no better than what we have now to be honest
Tam
14:04, Sat 20 Jan
I thought he looked a proper player when he was first with us, but disappeared into the pit of shite that we were in under whichever clown was in charge.
Make Blues Great Again
14:08, Sat 20 Jan
Tam
He was played on left wing wasn’t he, so we probably didn’t see the best of him.

Hardly prolific but does pop one in from time to time. Probably has a good all round game.
14:08, Sat 20 Jan
Tam
Scored quite a few important goals when with us. Don’t mind this at all. A mobile Juke basically. Absolutely fine
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
Tam
14:09, Sat 20 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE
He was played on left wing wasn’t he, so we probably didn’t see the best of him.

Hardly prolific but does pop one in from time to time. Probably has a good all round game.

Yeah, that's my recollection. It might have been Cotterill in charge at the time. I've tried to blank it out.
Make Blues Great Again
14:10, Sat 20 Jan
Tam
Steve Cotterill.

Gallagher is more mobile than Juke ans will het more involved than Hogan does.
Not sure he'll be a massive upgrade.
14:11, Sat 20 Jan
He’ll be used to bring Dembele, Stansfield and Miyoshi into play.
14:12, Sat 20 Jan
He’ll be used to bring Dembele, Stansfield and Miyoshi into play.

This, and an outlet for Ruddy
14:12, Sat 20 Jan
Upgrade on Juke. Yes for me
14:14, Sat 20 Jan
I quite like Gallagher. He's mobile and would give us something different.
14:15, Sat 20 Jan
Starts today for Blackburn.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.