17:05, Sat 20 Jan
Get in you blue machine that’s the type of away win we love the teams fighting spirit bodies on the line we all love brilliant win ..kro and sotv
17:10, Sat 20 Jan
Great team performance back to how we should play with 2 quality goals
17:12, Sat 20 Jan
It's the type of win I love once the final whistle goes.... I effing hate watching it though! One of my fingers feels like it's on fire because I bit the nail back too far.
17:26, Sat 20 Jan
kiddiezulu

2 great goals, but both teams poor. We struggled to hold onto the ball, in my opinion.
17:28, Sat 20 Jan
I didn't think Stoke were poor.. They passed the ball better than most teams I've seen this season - really quick and accurate. Their final ball and finishing let them down. Put Stansfield in that team and they'd be pushing for the playoffs.
17:30, Sat 20 Jan
Have a Stoke friend, said it’s the best he’s seen them play for a long time. So fair play to Blues for holding out.
17:31, Sat 20 Jan
kiddiezulu

I’ll take the result but I wouldn’t want to watch us play like that every week. And I dont think Mowbray would either.
17:31, Sat 20 Jan
3 games, 2 wins, 1 draw, and 6 goals. What a difference a proper manager makes.
Tam
17:34, Sat 20 Jan
Hagley Blue
kiddiezulu

I’ll take the result but I wouldn’t want to watch us play like that every week. And I dont think Mowbray would either.

That's the key though, isn't it? We won't, and our Tone's got his sights set on better football, but if we can pick up wins during that transition period, then it's pretty much what we were hoping for.
Make Blues Great Again
17:44, Sat 20 Jan
Tam
Definitely