17:16, Sat 20 Jan
So is he staying? Who would have thought Mowbray and Cole could be the dream team Blues have been waiting for?
17:17, Sat 20 Jan
So is he staying? Who would have thought Mowbray and Cole could be the dream team Blues have been waiting for?

Mark Venus is the second in charge who Mowbray can't do without.
17:18, Sat 20 Jan
NasaBlue

Was putting the defence through drills pre game today, noticeably he wasn’t under WR, why not let him learn his craft at blues as a young coach, I don’t understand the distain for him tbh, if TM rates him and wants him then why shouldn’t we.
17:19, Sat 20 Jan
Yeah part a great coaching team.
17:20, Sat 20 Jan
That’s what I was thinking, Cole was one of the best in the world and seems level headed and a lot to offer 👍
17:21, Sat 20 Jan
I'm not bothered who our coaches are really - they're just people who help Mowbray to do his job. If he's happy with Cole then I'm happy with Cole.
17:22, Sat 20 Jan
That’s what I was thinking, Cole was one of the best in the world and seems level headed and a lot to offer 👍

I don't think there's any argument against a judgment of him being THE best left back in the world for a time
Tam
17:30, Sat 20 Jan
It was noticeable against Swansea that he was far more active on the touchline, and was pretty animated at times, which was good to see. He appeared more in the first 15 minutes against Readingthan I think I saw him during Rooney's tenure. I wonder if him and O'Shea were told to stay in their box (so to speak) by Rooney, or whether Mowbray's told him that he wants him at the players more.
Make Blues Great Again
17:33, Sat 20 Jan
Tam
I liked the fact that he was doing drills pre-game, perhaps he didn’t get along with Rooney and O’Shea due to being shafted as set piece coach.
17:33, Sat 20 Jan
Tam
Tam
It was noticeable against Swansea that he was far more active on the touchline, and was pretty animated at times, which was good to see. He appeared more in the first 15 minutes against Readingthan I think I saw him during Rooney's tenure. I wonder if him and O'Shea were told to stay in their box (so to speak) by Rooney, or whether Mowbray's told him that he wants him at the players more.

I must have missed the game against Reading!!!
Tam
17:40, Sat 20 Jan
BlueNoseinFrampton
Tam

Erm, yes. Swansea. Obviously disguised as Reading. 😀
Make Blues Great Again
17:42, Sat 20 Jan
Tam
Tam
BlueNoseinFrampton
Tam

Erm, yes. Swansea. Obviously disguised as Reading. 😀
Lol
17:46, Sat 20 Jan
From what Mowbray said I get the impression he gave both Cole and O’Shea the option to stay and that Cole is eager to learn under an experienced manager whilst O’Shea thinks he already knows enough to strike out on his own. Of the two I think many Blues fans would’ve picked Cole to be the arrogant one.
17:52, Sat 20 Jan
Yeah fair play to Cole, hope he stays. Think he will be good to have around the club and for the younger players.
17:59, Sat 20 Jan
Rags

I don't think there's any argument against a judgment of him being THE best left back in the world for a time

I think you could argue that Cole was the best player in the world in any position at one point. An actual Rolls Royce of a player in his pomp.

No idea if he's a good coach but him being in England U21's set up suggests he probably is.