07:10, Sun 21 Jan
Latest Birmingham City news from BirminghamLive includes Tony Mowbray on Juninho Bacuna's star turn at Stoke

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
07:44, Sun 21 Jan
We've finally been dealt a good hand manager wise👍
10:35, Sun 21 Jan
TM had better come on here and tell those slagging him off in the match thread that he’s brilliant too, I suppose.
10:44, Sun 21 Jan
Slagging him off while listening on the radio.

They walk among us.
12:39, Sun 21 Jan
sounds like baldrick
21:21, Sun 21 Jan
newblue
TM had better come on here and tell those slagging him off in the match thread that he’s brilliant too, I suppose.

if you don't like bacuna you don't like football, simple as that
21:53, Sun 21 Jan
Bagel
newblue

if you don't like bacuna you don't like football, simple as that

It’s great to hear a manager speak that way about a player like Bacuna and not just see him as a luxury.

I really think Mowbray will get something out of him we haven’t seen before by embracing his style of playing whilst also tweaking it for the better.
Bacuna is a fantastic player, he's what you want to watch in a footballer. So exciting.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
22:53, Sun 21 Jan
The best Trillion Trophy Asia era signing?

Juke was signed on loan initially pre-TTA.
23:00, Sun 21 Jan
Either him or Colin off the top of my head.

Maybe Chong considering the profit we made.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
08:22, Mon 22 Jan
Colin had too many bad games for me towards the end, but yeah in terms of longevity of 6-7 years for a virtually guaranteed starter @ around 2.5m, good signing you have to say.

Saying that, he had a ridiculous contract so that marks him down.

Bacuna is on sensible money and also makes me watch on the edge of my seat. He's ace.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
08:48, Mon 22 Jan
I think him,Stansfield,Dembele and Myoshi all have the ability to get you on the edge of your seat when they are on their game.