08:27, Mon 22 Jan
Think Hull will be able to outbid us on wages - don't think he will come to St Andrews.

Hull really going for it with the loan of Carvalho as well - maybe at the risk of an FFP points deduction if they don't go up this season?
17:37, Mon 22 Jan
Styles is a tidy player. if we are really interested in him Mowbray will end up having a team of ballers. i think he's anti tackling
17:43, Mon 22 Jan
Sounds like he was an option along with Dozzell but probably not worth going in for now.

Both similar players; left footed, centre mid, box to box and can pass.
Dong Ren Out.
17:55, Mon 22 Jan
montypenguin
Think Hull will be able to outbid us on wages - don't think he will come to St Andrews.

Hull really going for it with the loan of Carvalho as well - maybe at the risk of an FFP points deduction if they don't go up this season?

sold Lewis-Potter last year for 20mil, suspect they will be ok until that falls out of the 3 year cycle
18:07, Mon 22 Jan
HackneyBlue
montypenguin

sold Lewis-Potter last year for 20mil, suspect they will be ok until that falls out of the 3 year cycle

That needs to be us with James, more than happy to sell him for 12-15 million and set us up for next season. Just think what TM could do with a budget.
19:47, Mon 22 Jan
BriHughesy
Styles is a tidy player. if we are really interested in him Mowbray will end up having a team of ballers. i think he's anti tackling

Not the Tony Mowbray I remember as a player. For some reason that term ‘baller’ irritates me more than it should, I realise a fair few use it.
20:30, Mon 22 Jan
roger hynd
Mozball
Linked according to Nixon.

[the72.co.uk]

Is he really all that?
Busy,energetic but not great technically from what I've seen...
Maybe I'm missing something

Have to agree looking at his stats this season
Played 20 goals 3 yellow cards 7 I'd be a lot happier if the last 2 stats were reversed
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
23:03, Mon 22 Jan
newblue
BriHughesy

Not the Tony Mowbray I remember as a player. For some reason that term ‘baller’ irritates me more than it should, I realise a fair few use it.

Agreed, up there with ‘scouted’ and ‘front footed’.
23:29, Mon 22 Jan
Yes
Playing on the front foot ?
Load of bollocks.
About as descriptive and definite as ‘ transition ‘
Tripe
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
00:23, Wed 24 Jan
Not in Barnsley team tonight

Off to the Stadium of Shyte to join Jobe apparently
01:44, Wed 24 Jan
His loss
05:54, Wed 24 Jan
I don't think we are missing out on much here to be honest and I'm not convinced he's high on our wanted list.
06:40, Wed 24 Jan
It’s a Striker they need hopefully that facilitates Pritchard to us