16:05, Sun 21 Jan
no, not the edible version

I was thinking more about Stokes number 6 yesterday who looked a class act. Absolutely strolled through the game with a cigar on.... Always in space, never more than one touch, and the pass was gone.

Along with Dewsbury Hall he's the best player I've seen so far this year (and I've seen every game)

Not sure what his situation is but he's absolute quality imo.
16:06, Sun 21 Jan
I noticed him in the home game. Very good player.
16:14, Sun 21 Jan
Yeah, he definitely stood out.

According to Wiki he cost them £4.3m in the summer. Only 22.
16:23, Sun 21 Jan
They've done some interesting business recently, to include getting Schumacher in. That Korean lad looks decent as well.
16:24, Sun 21 Jan
Man of the match for me
16:28, Sun 21 Jan
About Five Guys could have got MOTM tbf
16:40, Sun 21 Jan
All the better for Dozzell absolutely ending his game with just stoppage time left. Cracking tackle and stopped Burger being able to impact the last few minutes.
16:41, Sun 21 Jan
Quality player as u say they signed from Basel in Swiss premier league although originally from Feyenord. Premier league clubs looking at him apparently and they want at least 10 million so we can forget that. Where we are at the moment, we'll stick with Pritchard, Styles, Dozell, etc who are all decent players at our level and build gradually.
16:44, Sun 21 Jan
Lol.... Indeed it was a cruncher.. Loved it

But ref Burger...he took my ey on boxing day when he ran the show tbh and so I was interested to see if it was maybe a one off yesterday.... It wasn't, if anything he was even better albeit in a losing cause

Sometimes you just see someone who is just top drawer and that's him imo
19:42, Sun 21 Jan
I'll put money on them making the playoffs next season,

We did extremely well to hold on.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
20:12, Sun 21 Jan
Summerville for Leeds looks a handful, definitely a stand out player
He was excellent, best player on the pitch.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
21:58, Sun 21 Jan
coffindodger
no, not the edible version

I was thinking more about Stokes number 6 yesterday who looked a class act. Absolutely strolled through the game with a cigar on.... Always in space, never more than one touch, and the pass was gone.

Along with Dewsbury Hall he's the best player I've seen so far this year (and I've seen every game)

Not sure what his situation is but he's absolute quality imo.

Quality player. Makes every pass and movement look effortless whilst effective.
22:02, Sun 21 Jan
Reminded me of Crouch in that Stoke kit
22:10, Sun 21 Jan
He's a bit like Berge at Burnley
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave