10:10, Mon 22 Jan
Latest Birmingham City news from BirminghamLive includes the injury latest before the FA Cup tie at Leicester City on Saturday

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
10:15, Mon 22 Jan
Wouldn’t risk Laird personally
17:40, Mon 22 Jan
Me neither.
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
17:56, Mon 22 Jan
if we want to sign Drameh permanently i wouldnt be dropping him either, unless he ends up deserving it
18:03, Mon 22 Jan
I prefer Drameh to Laird, for me he’s getting better and better. He was heavily involved in our first goal on Saturday, controlled a high ball from Ruddy right on the touch line and a tidy pass to Miyoshi under pressure.
18:15, Mon 22 Jan
Doyle1980
I prefer Drameh to Laird, for me he’s getting better and better. He was heavily involved in our first goal on Saturday, controlled a high ball from Ruddy right on the touch line and a tidy pass to Miyoshi under pressure.

Yeah I like Drameh think he is class. Reliable
18:28, Mon 22 Jan
Both great but I think Laird could get into any team in the league, IF fit
18:32, Mon 22 Jan
Key is keeping him fit. Be great to rotate them, Laird when we want to go at teams and Drameh when there is a need to maybe be more solid down the sides.
18:37, Mon 22 Jan
drameh has been very reliable since he's joined, much better than I expected.

I'd really want them to make his loan permanent as I think he's a decent 7/10 in several positions, which is perfect with a smaller squad.
The cold never bothered me anyway
19:24, Mon 22 Jan
I agree. He would be a very solid signing. We know he’s good, reliable, good touch, footballing brain and a good passer. He’s only just turned 22 so, there is room for improvement.
19:27, Mon 22 Jan
Stokes goal aside, I thought he had a really good game Saturday.
20:03, Mon 22 Jan
Agreed he left a player at the far post more than once in the Stoke game , great player though with a nice cross into the box on him.
21:45, Mon 22 Jan
No need to risk Laird on Saturday. Keep him for games where points are at stake.