21:00, Mon 22 Jan
Wheres best to park near stadium.
I'm sure years ago I parked at morrisons near The Counting House,can you still park there?
better stop dreaming of the quiet life,cuz its the one you'll never know
21:03, Mon 22 Jan
Next to the bus please
22:41, Mon 22 Jan
behind the dugout
I'm sure years ago I parked at morrisons near The Counting House,can you still park there?

I’ve done a JustPark 5 / 10 minutes walk away on someone’s drive for a fiver. Might still be some good options on there?
23:09, Mon 22 Jan
When we played them in the cup 4 years ago it was a mare. I ended up in some residential side street and wedged my car outside someone's house after about 20 minutes of driving round trying to find a space. Not ideal. This time went onto yourparkingspace.com and I'm paying £7.41 to park on Premier Inn car park. Saves faffing about, but it is a 22 minute walk.
23:59, Mon 22 Jan
There's multistorey car parks in the city centre, about a mile away.
07:03, Tue 23 Jan
bluepeter
behind the dugout

I’ve done a JustPark 5 / 10 minutes walk away on someone’s drive for a fiver. Might still be some good options on there?

Yeah I've done this aswell this time.
Last couple of times I've been I used an athletics club on saffron lane to park which wasn't to bad.
08:53, Tue 23 Jan
Anywhere off Narborough Road is usually ok, parked at Winchester Avenue a few times, bit of a walk but it's free and easy to get out of after the game