08:29, Tue 23 Jan
Interested in others views on the fact the club have asked the long running disabled clubs to disband and let them do it.

[m.facebook.com]
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
08:43, Tue 23 Jan
Robert Hopkins
Interested in others views on the fact the club have asked the long running disabled clubs to disband and let them do it.

[m.facebook.com]

This is part of the whole official supporters club thing - they want it all under one umbrella.

There’s been some bad blood between the disabled supporters clubs and I guess this will help end that.
08:49, Tue 23 Jan
Hopefully the club will be able to continue to provide the members with a good service, maybe even improve it?
22:03, Tue 23 Jan

[m.facebook.com]

Sudden interest in the disabled club ? ...

... you've broken yer friggin' wrist, not contracted Polio !!!
22:08, Tue 23 Jan

[m.facebook.com]

Though there is a lot of measles about in Brum...
22:24, Tue 23 Jan
Rags

[m.facebook.com]

Not sudden at all I know one of them quite well.

BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
00:19, Wed 24 Jan
As a member of AccessiBlues, this seems a bit heavy handed. Bringing the supporters clubs together is one thing, but telling groups to disband... I'm not so sure. There have been many improvements at the club, but I'm not sure that ticketing/customer service/personal interaction is one of them. Time will tell if this is a good move, but it seems to be fixing something that isn't broken.