13:58, Tue 23 Jan
Latest rumour is Jai Opetaia has left Fury's camp having supposedly dropped him in sparring.

Interested as to how this plays out, Fury hasn't seemed focused or interested in proper fighting since Wilder II.

I'm starting to feel like Usyk wins this...
14:19, Tue 23 Jan
Will win.

Might win.

Please communicate like a fecking adult.
14:29, Tue 23 Jan
Sunik
Latest rumour is Jai Opetaia has left Fury's camp having supposedly dropped him in sparring.

Interested as to how this plays out, Fury hasn't seemed focused or interested in proper fighting since Wilder II.

Opetaia's own promoters have denied this
14:44, Tue 23 Jan
Usyk wins

Fury isnt sharp or hungry enough anymore

Heavy recency bias on that opinion though, based on the farcical performance in his last fight
15:03, Tue 23 Jan
NouCamp
Usyk wins

Fury isnt sharp or hungry enough anymore

Heavy recency bias on that opinion though, based on the farcical performance in his last fight

Unless there’s a body shot
15:19, Tue 23 Jan
Yep.

I think people are looking into the recent exhibition too much as well, fury will be far better prepared and motivated than he was in December.

People are also using wilders performance against Parker as a measuring stick as well.

I think if he’s at his best he will win.

Uysk is a superb boxer and capable of winning, it’s a close flight but I think fury’s size will be a factor.

I think uysk was fortunate the ref decided it was a low blow from dubios, seemed borderline to me.
15:37, Tue 23 Jan
Sunik

Except it was proven he didn’t about 3 hours before you posted this.

Opetai simply went back to Oz to spar some fighters the same size and style as his next opponent.
16:07, Tue 23 Jan
Yeah but why would they deny it if there was nothing to it?
16:13, Tue 23 Jan
Sunik
Yeah but why would they deny it if there was nothing to it?

Because its not true ?
J_D
16:19, Tue 23 Jan
With how boxing is now, it wouldn't surprise me if Fury went into the Ngannou fight half heartedly, knowing that a dominant Ngannou performance would hype the Usyk fight up more.

Likewise with this. Let's start rumours saying that Fury got flattened during sparring to promote it a bit more
16:27, Tue 23 Jan
Usyk points win.
16:28, Tue 23 Jan
Usyk to get robbed and lose a split decision
Happy Clapper
17:07, Tue 23 Jan
My feeling is that Fury has the tools but not physically or mentally able to use them any more.

Usyk on points.
23:35, Tue 23 Jan
Fury will win quite comfortably
08:53, Wed 24 Jan
Usyk with a comfortable points win.